The Dark Arts

if only I could be so grossly incandescent

hey Meghan! congratulations on your promo! :dance: it's super well-deserved. your sigs are absolutely stunning :O enjoy your new shade of blue!!! <3

Xh5usmn.png

Hey Meghan! Congrats on the promo! I can’t

believe I haven’t posted in here before, you

have such a great gallery! You do darkness so

well, and your text is fantastic :wub:+this is absolutely

stunning, and I love the comp and colors on +this.

your sigs in general are just gorgeous ^_^

enjoy the new blue!

<3 Cat

Hi Meghan!

Wow what absolutely stunning graphics you have in your gallery :o You have such a beautiful style and such a brilliant way with your text and font selection too. I hope you manage to come back soon and you can post more lovely graphics for everyone to admire :)

Lovely work and keep it up!

Shona

Aww thanks so much, Shona <3

I have thankfully returned for the time being. Just trying to fight my slow laptop to run Photoshop so I can make graphics again.

Meghaaaaaan you've improved so much since the last time I looked through your gallery like two years ago!!! Everything is sooooo pretty~ I especially like +this banner the comp is stunning, the colors are stunning, I'm just 😍😍😍 and then there's +this sig which took me a while to pick because all your sigs wanted to be my favorite (I picked this one because it has a cute lil birdie in it). 

@bae aww thank you ❤️ You too have been massively improving and I adore watching your return ^-^

@Rodrigo aww thank you sweetie ❤️ I hope yours were happy too ❤️

I am just! so in love with everything here. It's all amazing. I love your coloring especially. But like??? Your comp??? Who do you think you are!!! +this is honestly one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, especially the composition like??? I am so blown away. Everything you is truly amazing and fantastic. I love it all.

@&themoon this is so sweet of you ❤️ I am so glad you returned because I've always admired your stuff from afar. It means the world to hear praise from someone with your talent and I thank you so much ❤️

Hey Meghan!

Thanks for the help on my sig in my critique thread ❤️ Thought I'd stop by your gallery, and I'm glad I did, because I'm obsessed with your coloring, especially on your "Angela Ziegler" and "Sole Survivor" banners and your "Ambrosine Roy" and "Darwin Delaunay" sigs!

I'm super excited to see what you make next! ☺️