starbuck.

hic sunt leones

so all your LOTR graphics make me very happy indeed. that hobbit banner is literally perfection. you know, i only wish i could use stock as well as you do, your graphics flow so well, and everything is blended so perfectly and just shfakgfhagfhgf *steals everything*

Kristinaaaa!

Your gallery is so gorgeous, wow!

I have always been such a fan of your graphics.

You have such amazing use of stock, it's crazy.

And then you also just have such genius composition.

Your stuff is just so wow and wonderful and I wish I had even a fraction of your talent.

Keep making more stuff so I can keep being in love with everythinggggg.

You're the besttt<3

whatever you're taking kristina, i demand you hand it over! :P i love your coloring, and the animated banners are just stunning! :wub: share your secrets?? just a little something?? it'll be our little secret. :creepy:

Omg. Your. Composition. is. AWESOME.

Its so pure, so light and the contrast and colouring and everythinggggg :drop:

I want to know your composition secrets and what gives you inspiration(other than the music XD)

I'm so jealous, I want to steal your talent <3 You make stuff look simple but I know it isn't.

I deff will come back and stalk here, and teach me some some colouring XD lovee it <3

Edited by enchantedx

I'll be honest. Most of the time I come here to see LOTR graphics and other fandoms that you did. It's like you're bffs with Tolkien and Jackson.

Kristina! I have to say that I'm so impressed with all your graphics! Your filtering and coloring are enviable, and your composition is simply fantastic. Your current sig is my favorite, but seriously, you do such a great job with all your graphics. Keep the pretties coming! :D

hey! :)

i don't believe I have ever really expressed just how much your style amazes me and how absolutely gorgeous your graphics are :wub:

YOUR STYLE. i don't even know how to explain it - it's just perfection, every graphic has such amazing technique, gorgeous colouring and mindblowing composition.. how do you do it?? :P

your animation is so good as well, and I'm jealous that you're able to do all the graphic types so well!

i think your banners are especially outstanding, but your chapter images, and blends (actually, everything) are just amazing :wub:

keep updating! :fangirl:

I saw this and died. Not even kidding, the LotR fan in me started fangirling like mad and I have an overwhelming urge to re-watch the while series again now (unfortunately, I don't have 10 hours to spare...)

You style is amazing, your colouring makes me swoon and your style leaves me breathless. I will definatly be a re-occurring stalker here.

I just cannot describe my love. Seriously, I can't. Every single thing, from banners to CI's to Book Covers to Blends to Icons to Signatures, everything is perfect.

So, I just stopped by when I saw your Gandalf signature and your recent 'Remus' CI... and homg, your stuff's amazing. :yes: I seriously love your style - everything is just so pretty. I could stare for hours and hours and still be picking out all the subtleties. So I will definitely be back to stare some more. :P

KRISTINA!

I'm never going to get over the CI you made me. And I mean, I just pm-ed you, but seriously, I'm going to want you to make all of my stuff now! (But I won't ask you because that would be a lot - but it's the thought that counts!)

I don't think I've ever been prouder to display a CI with my chapter and say, yes, this wonderful fantastic person made this for me!

:D

But other than that CI... everything you do is stunning. YOUR USE OF STOCK!? :drop:

HOW DO YOU GRAPHIC?!

seriously. I think everyone wants to know. <3

Love your gallery, will visit again soon! :)

-Julie

*snags a spot on gallery* will edit

Hi Kristina! Congrats on getting FA! :hug:

You deserve it! :yes:

21cbdbq.png

I love how you use stock, and your style is flawless! :loves:

I especially love this+, this+, this+!

I also like all of your banners!

Keep making graphics for all of us to drool over.

-Sama

Edited by Chocolateluver

Kristina, congrats on getting Featured Artist! Your style and your coloring is so realistic and beautiful, I always squee when I see any of your graphics, new and old. :] Hope you enjoy your title for this month. :]

Wow, you have such a beautiful gallery! Every piece in here is pure perfection!

And also, congratulations on being the featured artist this month! You definitely deserve it :)

Congrats on FA! You have such lovely work! :]

You definitely deserve it! :] Keep up the amazing work!