stardusted*

whatever a sun will always sing is you

sorry for the incredible lateness of this reply DD:

ice_queen; thank you so much! i'm flattered you'd want to bow down to me! <3

Mr. Wind-Up Bird; omg I think I'm the one who needs the defibrillator tbh. it's so lovely to hear such nice things from an artist I've admired for so long! thank you so so much manda! :loves:

beyond the rain; YEEEES disney and fairies vibes are always good to hear! although we both know you're the magical one! thanks so much bex :loves:

paper doll; omg get out, every time you comment, you reduce me to goo. you're the absolutest sweetest and way too nice to me :'((( YOU ARE EVERYTHING AND THE BEST WIFE EVER. I LOVE YOU <333

omg sheryl it's you omgomgomgomgg can't believe you're still on here and still active AND STILL MAKING BOMB AF GRAPHICS!!! your style is still so recognisable and gorgeous as ever.

love youuuuuuu

Hi... I know you may not see this, but I have to say this is such a gorgeous gallery. It's so soft and wow. Such a huge inspiration. Thank you for making so many beautiful graphics.

I haven’t been a part of TDA for so long, but I happened to stumble across it today and just needed to see your gallery!! Your soft colors and minimalist composition will always remain in my mind forever—you do them so well?? :wub: 

No one else will ever make graphics like youu! I adore your style the mostest, it’s one of my absolute favorites.

(Please make more? :DD)

so sorry for how ridiculously late this is 

Rica - LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU 

rsg - Thank you so much!! 

steve harrington - Thank you! That honestly means so much to me, you're the sweetest! 

just.a.willow.tree - EVA MY LOVE I'm so so glad we happened to come back (from crazy long hiatuses) at the same time! You're the absolute most wonderful person, thank you so much for your kind words :loves: 

• Like 1

Sheryl! It has been a while since I visited your gallery. Everything in it is so soft, beautiful and pretty. Your style is just amazing  :loves:

I'm so glad that you are back as I have missed seeing your pretties around the forums and I hope that you make more of them. 

Gaby