greynade

Shinning Lights and Twisting Ends

dragon_eggs_by_adeeperb1ue-d4udl7w.png

sky_line_by_adeeperb1ue-d626onw.png

rye_by_adeeperb1ue-d5rq44f.png

digital_free_fall_by_adeeperb1ue-d52a6ts

Credit list:

None, I do my work from scratch. No outside resources were used.

Edited by golden.
removed broken images

Welcome to the forums!

Before this gallery can be validated, you need to include a credits list of all the sites and places where you took your stock and resources from as well as the date of your most recent update in your topic title or description, as it says in [THE RULES].

Please make sure you read them! You can't be moved up to Member Artist status until you're following all the rules.

Hey, just to let you know, you don't double or triple post in your gallery or neither anywhere else. :)

The reason why you didn't receive any comments is because no one really gets notified of your gallery being validated, and it depends what time it was validated. It could have been where members weren't active at the time. Therefore, your gallery is pushed back where it isn't getting any attention. :yes:

Anyways... moving on. :mellow:

Welcome to TDA. ^_^

It's so cool that you make your own stuff. :hyper: I wish I could do that. :D I hope perhaps sometime I will. :angel:

Any who, I really can't critique you because your art is just amazing and very different from what is taught here. :loves:

Don't be afraid to wonder around in the forums. :penguin: I know you'll have so much fun once you've get familiar with the threads and fellow artists here. :thumbup:

If you ever need anything, just remember that Alishya here, is at your service. :rose: Or just post in the Q&A forums and you'll get answers from others as well. :pirate:

Can't wait to see more from you. :halo:

~ Asphodel

Oooh wow! A designer! How cool is that! :D Congrats on the promo! You totally earned the title! You have great stuff here and I look forward to seeing more stuff from you! :angel:

Enjoy the new color! :halo:

~ Asphodel

Hello! Your pieces are truly awesome and unique! Congratulations on becoming a designer! ^_^ Keep making awesomely unique graphics!

Congrats on getting promo'd to Designer! That's absolutely fantastic! :D Your stuff is insanely amazing, and I can't even begin to fathom how you make these pretties. Congrats! :D

congratsjunePNG_zps0db54d89.png

I'm amazed by anyone who can make any art from scratch, and this gallery is pretty brilliant. Everything's so well done! ^_^ I love the animations, especially the ones that have that 'transmission'-y feel. You're truly blowing me away. Designer's definitely apt!

My gods. I just literally stared at your animations the entire day.

I can't even fathom how you managed to make those gorgeous designs from scratch.

Congratulations on being made designer - that position definitely befits your beautiful, stunning work. :)

xoxo

Avery

congrats on the promo and welcome to tda!

your gallery is pretty intimidating and jaw-dropping, i have to tell you! i'm in awe that you make all your graphics from scratch and can't wait to see what else you create! :edward:

Wow!! From scratch??? I have no idea that anyone could make stuff amazingly from scratch! You should see my credit list :P Anyways, we have 1 more designer in the club congrats! I'm going to make something for you once I get to my, ahem, my dad's laptop ;) Congrats on the promo by the way:: -Aria

P.S: I never knew that when your a designer your immeadiately a staffer :P, wow that must be awesome!!

Edited by TheWallflower2.0