The Dark Arts

fight me.

Your new Loki banner and Winter Soldier signature make me cry. :cry: That signature is actually too perfect for words, I can't even. It gives me all the feels.

That's literally all I came to say. I've been eyeing those off and maybe drooling a little so I thought it would only be polite to let you know, in case you see me loitering at the bottom of the screen and wonder why I'm creeping on you. :shiftyeye:

Woah. Can I just say? Your signatures. Your signatures. I honestly might request something from you, they are just GORGEOUS. Like. Your image quality is so good, and your use of colors and textures is so simple. Ah, man. Congrats on the recent promotion though! I was gonna say, you deserve grad for sure ;)

hi maisie! mafee here ~

i just thought i'd pop by and tell you how much i love love love love your graphics. +these and +this are my favourites :loves:

also, your icons - how do you icon maisie, just how - are fantastic, urghh <3

i don't really know what else to tell you, so just please keep making stunning graphics :wub:

Maisie! :wub: Look at you being all grown up and graduated! Total surprise there. :P

Your graphics are beautiful and do all sorts of things to my brain and my fragile heart. You always seem to know exactly what to make so that I'll break down into a sobbing puddle of pathetic feels. Loki? check. Winter Soldier? check. Will Graham? sort of check. Supernatural? double check. I can't make it through your gallery without whimpering over that Loki banner and Winter Solider sig because the are the most beautiful things ever and my feelings are all way too raw to manage with any shred of dignity remaining.

Seriously, what are your secrets? I know you have them because that much talent isn't legal. You must be doing something fishy. Tell me your secrets!

SE8ahlU.gif

Seriously, I am jealous of your skills and your MCU prowess. :creepy: Share it round, greedy guts.

(And congrats on the promo, etc.)

:P

congrats on the promo! you have such an amazing and recognisable style, i often lurk in your gallery but i never left a message so this is the perfect opportunity!

keep being awesome :loves:

Guest dehlles

Maisie!!! You rock! :D Do you know that! :worship:

Your graphics are so magical!!!! <333 :cry: Congrats on the promotion!!! You are too awesome for words!!! LY! :wub:

Enjoy the new blue! :glomp:

- Asphodel

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM STALKING YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

hello there! your gallery is just inspiring... so i'm gonna be your creepy stalker :sean:

you are officially my favourite artist! and you just keep on reminding me how much i have to learn. :headdesk:

i love the creators of Hogwarts banner, they're so different but also have a beautiful artistic connection :)

my faves are probably the cap'n America ones!

I LOVE YOUR WORK! *standing ovation*

loads of love,

Aisha