The Dark Arts

she once was a true love of mine

hello Bex!

sorry I'm only commenting on this now, but thank you so much for taking time to stop by and comment on my gallery <3 i appreciate every nice thing you said about my graphics, it's super motivating :dumbles: :dumbles:

so many beautiful graphics to comment on!

i love your monochrome work on this+ banner

and then in the complete opposite direction, the bright colors in this+ signature are amazing

i'm obsessed with your font use in this+ signature

never stop making graphics please

Hi Monika!

Oh my goodness so it's been over three years since I last posted here. THREE YEARS HOW?! And I cannot believe how insanely gorgeous your gallery is! I mean, I loved it way back in the day when you had your previous username, but this time...eep I'm such a fangirl and it's so wonderful to see how far you've come! And seriously the colouring of this is utterly incredible!

Keep up the great work - I'm loving what you have <3

Shona

Hi Monika! You came out of my random generator to win one of my trick-or-treat tricks to comment in a gallery!

I love your style so much! I just want to squee so hard over everything in your gallery, especially your signatures! They're all so soft, yet striking! I have no idea how you've struck such a perfect balance, but I am very jealous! The colours on them are gorgeous too! And don't even get me started on the comp. That goes for everything in here. And your text??? holy crap it's amazing! I love the way you have the solid colour of it and then a second layer which is just the outline. It's so effective!! I was trying to pick my favourite graphic of yours and failed miserably! I can't narrow it down!

Keep being amazing!

-Amy

wowowowowow i am in love with your work. it's amazing to scroll through your sigs and watch your style develop, and then to see the rest of it in action across your gallery is just. wow. the bold text, the vibrant colors, i'm blown away. congrats on your featured artist nom, btw! i feel like i'm doing a bit of hero worship right now so it was definitely well earned!

hi hi hi monika, i just wanted to pop by and tell you how much i love your graphics. honestly, your style is my dream - just everything about the way you make your graphics is perfect ❤️ i've been a fangirl of your graphics since years ago and i just hope that i can continue to be blessed to see your beauties on here (and pw!) :loves:

unbelievable, show-stopping, incredible, never been done before. i'm literally obsessed with everything you do every single thing was so beautiful. i swear with every section i thought i knew what i wanted to mention and praise and then the next scroll showed me something even better??? the banners actually had me speechless honestly all of them i really don't understand how you do it, but the vertical banners were just the icing on the cake. please never stop you're just so good i'm so in love 🥰

• Like 1