The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
NextCassie

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open]Chapter Image for a James II/ OC story

Chapter Title: Mutual Feelings About

Link to Chapter: Here'

Have you requested this image before?: No

Characters on image: The character's name is Gabby and I have been using Ashley Greene for her so far. I am open to using other people as long as they haven't been used in a previous images and match the description of short brown hair that isn't past the shoulders.

Other Images: No preferences

Quotes on Image: The chapter title and the name Gabby

Color Preferences: The chapter has a lot of humor in it and is still setting up some of the characters. For that I would say warm colors leaning more on the side of Hufflepuff pride since she is a proud member of Hufflepuff.

Mood: Humorous and fairly cheerful with a bit of intensity toward the later part of the chapter

Animation: Not unless you want to

Additional Information: Gabby is mentioned as being a bit rude, but still approachable. I have no idea how that could be shown in a chapter image, but maybe she could be not super happy in the image that's chosen for her... if that makes any sense?

A huge thank you for considering this!

Are you still working on this, Lulu? :)

Sorry, had a mad busy weekend!

Here it is:

N4i2THk.jpg

Let me know if you want any changes at all, or feel free to reopen this if you want someone else to have a go :)