Sign in to follow this  
abhainn

I Super Believe in Tad Cooper

Hey vee! Thank you so much :loves::loves::loves: I really appreciate it :) I'm really glad you like the CI, I really enjoy playing with monochrome and I'm glad other people think I'm doing alright there!

hiya there, i love the variety of colours you've got going on in here!

+THIS how do you use pastels and still make it look gloomy???

ALSO +this is probably my favourite piece in your gallery

- Sankavi :caren:

Hey Sankavi! Thank you so much! Tbh I have no clue how I managed that, I was having so much trouble with the colouring on it :P And I’m glad you like that banner, it’s definitely my favourite creation to date :) Thanks for popping by!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: congrats on the promo Shan! :hug: and also FA!!!!! :drop: :drop: :drop: you're awesome! :worship: :worship: :worship: and keep making more amazing graphics!!! :wub: it's a very well deserved promo hun! :hug: ^_^

eeeeeeee thank you!!!!!! The graphic train is definitely gonna continue, I’m determined to do the whole year :) Thank you so much!!!!

i'm in awe of you and your graphics streak :worship: :worship:

also, your first two banners and your last one are great!!! :loves: but the ICT hall of fame header is probably my favourite thing in your gallery right now ^_^ :wub: it's just so bright and the comp is interesting :D

Thank you!!!! I’m exactly 1/5 of the way through :P Not that I’m counting, of course :P

Thank you!!! I’m glad you like them, especially the header! Thank for popping by :D

Hi Shan,

Just popping by to say congrats on your promo. Im really impressed with how disciplined you are with your graphics making! That is really something. Sometimes it takes me a couple of days. And you have done a lot of things other artists wont touch, like vertical banners (for me at least).

I like your icons best. The cuts are nice :)

Cant wait to see what you will do next :wub:

Hey Lia! Thank you so much :loves: That means a ton! I'm glad you like the icons, they're apparently consuming my March because of school :P Thanks for popping by :hearts:

Hi Shan!

Congrats on your promo - it's so totally well deserved! I am so impressed with your graphics streak - your dedication is incredible and it's paying off because you are getting better and better every day!

The variety of your graphics is amazing! Each one is so different, down to comp and text and they're all so striking! I absolutely love your first banner - the text and stock use are amazing and I love that despite having four people on the graphic, plus three lots of text, it doesn't look too busy - it just works so well. Your icons are also amazing - I absolutely hate making icons but your cuts and colouring on them all are so, so good! And I am in love with your ICT header - the pop of colour and the comp works so well and it's just so fun!

Keep on making amazing graphics Shan and you'll fly through the ranks!

Hey Vicki! Thank you so much :hearts: I really appreciate it! I'm glad you like the banner and the header, I worked for ages on those :P I'm also really glad you like the icons, I've been doing a lot of them this month! Thank you so much for popping by :loves::loves::loves:

Congrats on the promo, Shan!! Your gallery is sooo lovely, idk how I haven't been here before! Your vertical banners are especially gorgeous. Killer composition on all of them, but the third one is my favorite! I love the cascading roses and the placement of the text. It's perfect. Also really adore the first banner with Sansa and the I Challenge Thee Header :-) And the icons!! The first two are especially striking to me. Can't wait to see more of the beauties your epic graphic streak produces!!

Hi Kara! Thank you so much :D I’m glad you like the vertical banners, I’m definitely super proud of those! I’m also definitely proud of the banner, header, and icons, so I’m super glad that they turned out well <3 Thank you so much for popping by!

shann~ i'm absolutely adoring your coloring in all of your pieces, along with your comp! it shows so much depth in your work that i'm extremely jealous and love seeing your work (especially since you've been going for ninety days straight!!) keep up the fantastic work!

did you know that you were the queen of chapter images? bc i'm pretty sure you are

the soft dreamy color of this+ one is beautiful.

and the composition and font on this+ one are killing me.

and please keep making vertical banners. i love the composition of this+ one.

overall, i am a huge fan of your gallery. keep making more!

Hi Shan!

So I've seen you around the forums so much and it's about time I managed to stalk your gallery (again) and comment this time :D

Your graphics are improving so fast omg it's incredible. That 'naught but a whisper' CI colouring is absolutely gorgeous, and my absolute favourite piece [url=https://i.imgur.com/WG15tSv.png]here[/url <3 I love the colouring and composition of that so much, and you should teach me how to vertical-banner because you seem to have them nailed right down to a T!

Loving seeing your incredible graphics - please keep them coming for me to stare at 8D

Shona

SHAN! Hi!
You already know how happy and proud I am that you're kicking this streak's butt and improving so much! I absolutely love +this CI! The partial mono works so well, the colouring is great and the text (and comp around it) is amazing! Your banner comp is so cool and your experiments with it are working out so well! I'm jealous of your ability to do vertical banners. I love your blends too, especially +this! The simplicity is beautiful!
I can't wait to see what you do in the next 272 days!
-Amy