Sign in to follow this  
abhainn

I Super Believe in Tad Cooper

shan your first chapter image is absolutely perfect, the colouring and text and composition are totally amazing, i really love it :wub:

out of your icons, the puppy ones are my favourite! :sean:

hey shan! you've improved so much since the last time I was in here! I love +these +two banners, they're so soft and pretty and simple without looking boring or empty which is fantastic, and all of your mini stock icon sets are so great! I really love #5 :wub: also I'm in awe of your streak, you're amazing :D

<3 cat

hello shan! i absolutely adore your comp on some of these. +this vertical banner is so gorgeous 🤩 i can never seem to get the comp on those right, but yours are so well-balanced and pretty. i also adore your cis ☺️ i'd love to see toyou try out some different comp styles or text placements on your banners and cis tho. your base-making is lovely (+this is so pretty holy heck) and i love all the different colourings you have going on here. i will most definitely be back soon to see what other gorgeous things you are capable of!!

- niki

Hi Shan!

Gosh it has been such a long time since I was last here, and wow your graphics just keep getting better and better!

My absolute favourite piece has to be +this. Your bold use of colours, the popping text, the composition...everything about it is stunning!

I can't wait to see more of your stuff :D

Shona

hello shan, just wanted to come say hello - my name is mafee, it's nice to meet you! I really, really like your gallery - your chapter image and your second banner are my favourites, but overall, you have such a beautiful style. i hope to see more of your work soon! :loves:

Hello

I thought I would stop by and say Hi

Im Val, took a peek at your gallery you have some pretty pieces in there!!

Hope to speak soon xx