// chapter images

BUQBFM5.png WHLiyYh.png

blends \\

bX1IKRV.png

sBHhDOb.png

// credits & awards

Edited by kaitkat

me

hi i might be sitting across from you right now but i am officially going to stake a wendy flag on first post :sean:

so I remember when you had the shiny purple thing going on which was great but now you have this amazing muted coloring instead which is :wub: please tell me how to make signatures okay? i must know. love me pls :dumbles:

Edited by avalanche

ugh your style is so gorgeous. i just looove how soft everything is, and your colouring is so distinct and everything flows so well. it's just seriously, seriously beautiful and i'm so happy to see your stuff back on tda!! i saw your entry for maia's request challenge and i was just like rip me i have missed seeing your stuff so please continue to bless us all with your graphics ty goodbye

wendy; tbt to my shiny purple days ;) but tysm ily :loves:

ariel; wow you are TOO KIND. i missed being around! i will try my hardest not to let life pull me into the abyss, thanks for stopping by :loves:

kaitlyn i stumbled upon ur gallery again and ahhh i am so in love with it – just as much as i was the last time i was here and just DIED at how much i admire your graphics and style <3333 your colouring is just so !!!!!! aesthetic and ur text omg........ i remember how ur spellbound banner KILLED ME the last time and i love everything in your gallery but that will just be a really old favourite of mine !!!!!! the colours the text the comp everything about it is so stunning and .aesthetic i want to print it out in high definition quality paper and frame it on my wall ok.

make more soon ur girl needs to stock up on her inspiration (in which its you ❤️

xoxoathirah

Kaitlyn, your style is absolutely stunning! The mutedness of literally everything is so Vogue worthy. ❤️ 

Kait! I don't know how I've missed you - but man your style is just freaking GORGEOUS! 😮 That Jemima sig is especially stunning I cannot even 

i missed this! shels — thank you so so much, you don't know how much that means!