The Dark Arts
amoretti

Parents of TDA

Soooo it seems like the demographic of TDA is changing and, as we all grow up, obviously things like babies happen :sean:

Who has children? :D How old? Etc etc etc

Personally, I'm currently 38+ weeks pregnant, due June 27th, with my first baby who is gonna be a little boy. I am SOOOOO over being pregnant :P

Like, where is this glow that people go on about? I have no glow. I want a glow. Someone please send me some glow!

Let's talk children and cute, squishy babies!

try to keep personal information (full names, photos etc) to a minimum so we don't break TDA's rules!

Edited by amoretti

My baby girl is 3 months. She's just the cutest thing. Stays up all night blabbing :D still can't get enough of her. I had one of the most complicated births and it gave us something way more worth

Congratulations on your impending arrival! Boys are so much fun!! :happy:

Pregnancy is weird. Nothing was ever the same about it each time I went through it.

I never had the glow either! :laugh:

I have five kiddos! My oldest will be 14 in a couple of weeks and we also have a 11 yr. old, 10 yr. old, 7yr. old, and a 3 yr. old. Four boys, one girl. Our daughter is the youngest and completely spoiled beyond imagination. Our 7 yr. old son has Cerebral Palsy and is nonverbal, but it doesn't slow him down.

I love how unique each of them are and how beautiful their differences are.

Sending you glow! ^_^

Edited by Stille Nacht

I have 2 boys!!!!!!

My oldest is 5 and has so much energy it's INSANE!!!! Also potty training is the worst thing EVER...

My youngest will be 2 on July 28th... SO HOLD OFF ONE DAY. :P

No I understand how you feel... Both my pregnancies I had morning sickness... second was worse and literally had it 24/7. Then with the first I had PUPS during the last few weeks ( pups is a kind of rash that you get and supposedly it is only if you are pregnant with a boy ). It could not find ANYTHING to calm the itch... until I heard about Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap... FREAKING LIFE SAVER. Plus it smells like a campfire ( one of my fave smells ).

I'm hear if ya need to talk or rant ( though I've been MIA from making graphics.... :/ ).

Ooh Congratulations! (:

I have six children with my eldest being 14 in Sept, then I have a 12 yr old, 10 yr old (oldest three are girls) and a 9 yr old boy. I then went on to have another girl who is 4 in november and a 2 yr old boy.

Each pregnancy was completely different in regards to cravings and sickness and both of my boys were seven weeks early and had to be in SCBU, very scary!

It can be extremely hard work sometimes, especially as I work full time but I also wouldn't have it any other way :loves::loves:

Edited by mockingjay

Well slightly belated update, but I’ve finally had my baby :D

I had a little boy on July 1st and he weighed 6lb. His name is Cassius. He’s 5 and a half months old now and I’m currently counting down the days until his first Christmas! So exciting! He’s a happy, adorable little boy and I fall in love with him more and more every day! I don’t know how I spent my life before I had him because literally days are filled with mum and toddler groups, parties and playing with him!

My second was born July 14! 8 lbs 9 oz. So yay for baby boys the same age :)

My eldest is a girl, and she'll be 3 in February :o

To add onto earlier convos, because I totally never realized this thread existed, my first pregnancy was HORRIBLE for 7.5 months. I had severe morning sickness all day long, and nearly had to be hospitalized. I only gained 7 lbs the entire pregnancy, and all at the end there.

With my son, I barely had morning sickness at all, and ate like a horse and by some miracle managed not to gain any weight after everything was done. I was told I had the glow with him, so every pregnancy is different I suppose!

I was lucky and had easy labors with both kids.

Edited by .amaris

Congrats Jordan!!! Having a kid is magical- I never thought I could love someone so much till I had my own. And I seriously love that name!!! <3

I have a little girl who is now 18 months. She's adorable (trust me- cutest baby over here) and she gets into EVERYTHING. This is why I have NO TIME for photoshop. *sobs*

And pregnancy is weird. I think you guys all hit it on the head. For me, there were parts that I hated (like no sleep and constant aching) but I loved feeling my little girl inside me.

Oh wow congrats Jordan!! You must have a little one running around by now :D Do you know that I literally just assume everyone on here in my age like why would people be older or younger than me as obviously we all get along fabulously hahahha and then I read posts like these and realisation kicks in! :P