The Dark Arts
jellybean jones

it tastes like jack when i'm kissing him

Hey friend! Just popping in to check on your new stuff :) Loving +this blend! I don't know if it's new, but I like the pink (and I normally have a hard time with pink ;) ). I also really like radioactive because the orange resonates so well with everything, it all matches perfectly. Last one, I swear, but I LOVE turquoise and teal and a rule, so +this is probably my favorite overall. 

Hi Sammi! Just popping in to take a gander at your gallery! 

I especially love your banners! I really like how you incorporate stocks in them. It's always something I've struggled with, but you make it look super easy! This one would be my fave of your banners. The darkness and contrast draws my eyes to it immediately. ❤️ I'm a sucker for blue graphics so this one is definitely one of my top faves in your gallery!

And lastly, a love button! I think people stopped making these a while back, but it's not gonna stop me, haha.

BOCUQY.png

Hey sammi, just lurking around a little :ph34r:

I think your gallery is great and really cohesive and I'm in love with your signatures!! especially that first one :ohmy: those colors :loves: 

hello, I'm Jade. 

So i decided to start my stalking activities with you.

first of all: wow! beautiful gallery. Your banners have that storytelling quality that I love, particularly in the GOT ones. I love how dynamic and striking your signatures are, particularly the Virginia one, si"simple and clean" and Polarize-lovely use of red. I also love your chapters and I say that with envy because, try as I may, my chapters suck.

I'll resuming my stalking activities in here, very soon.

Hi Sammi! I just wanted to pop in here and say thank you for your lovely gallery comment :D I thought I would come return the favour. 

Your graphics are sooo adorable I absolutely love them! That levitate chapter image is probably my favourite, just look at that blue!

I honestly can't wait to see more of what you make and how you improve as you keep making more :D 

niika ❤️

SAMMI!!! I've been meaning to leave a comment for a while but I was SO EXCITED when I saw that you were promoted to Senior Artist while I was absent! Congratulations!!! You've improved so much and I'm thrilled to be able to gush about which graphics are my favorite again >D 

Like +this banner!!! The text! The comp! The color!!! This banner punched me in the face and I said thank you.

when you posted +this sig the other day I was so happy. The colors are beautiful and it's so dreamy which is like one of my favorite things ever.

Honestly so proud of you. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hey Sammi!!! I saw your comment in my gallery and thought I'd stop by :)

I'm totally obsessed with your sigs! Your text is absolutely incredible throughout your whole gallery, both in placement and style 😍 Your Sophie Turner blend is also so pretty!

I can't wait to see what you add next :)

<3