The Dark Arts
Kirjava

Into this wild abyss

Hi Alishya! <3 Eep thank you so much for dropping by with such a lovely comment <3 Really appreciate that you dropped by :wub:

Hi Cat! Wow thank you so much for dropping by too! You're incredibly kind and I really appreciate the comments! Thank you so much! <3

edit: new pageeee!

Edited by Kirjava

SHONAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I honestly don't know why I never commented here before!!! :hide: please forgive me!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship::P hehe lol seriously I'm in awe!!! .drop: your graphics are just... WOW!!! :drop: love that 'Quantico' sig!!! :wub: make more graphics for me to stalk admire, will you? :creepy:

Sofia

HELLO

I love your stuff for reals tho. favourite piece is +this. I saw it in the poll and wondered who made it and it was YOU <3 I never really got the hang of those vertical banners! and you have two really nice ones

icons are the devils tool but I'd like to see you add some!!

In general your text is pretty fab! I really like how the text on all your banners has a different feel. +this & +this are both very creative! the only thing is some of the smaller text can be a bit pixally/hard to read.

Your blending is really good, the hard cuts are really well done.

so yeah make icons please and thankyou :hearts:

I overuse the word really

Edited by misfit

Hiya Sofia! :O Thank you so much for dropping by!! Your comment is so incredibly lovely eep!! <3 Thank you for dropping by!

Lauren! It's so great to see you being all graphicky again! <3 And for dropping by here eep! That vertical banner you like was a complete fluke..I'll never be able to manage it again >.< haha I hate icons stop hating on me and trying to make me make them they are evil I hate them all. Ooh I shall definitely work on the smaller text and download some nicer serif fonts - thank you! <3

Thank you both so much for dropping by! :loves: :loves:

Hey, Shona! I'm (finally) here with the comment you won from the Easter Scavenger Hunt - we're so sorry for the delay!

Your gallery is gorgeous. Your comp is really dynamic and eye-catching, and I love how crisp all your graphics are. I'm usually more of a stock person (and you're definitely good at stock, too! Your vertical banners are amazing), but your texture use is just brilliant. I love the way you overlap faces with textures in your Misfit and Quantico sigs in particular - that can be tough to pull off, but you make it look flawless.

My favorite thing about your gallery, though, is really your coloring. It's so vivid and vibrant, especially in your Misfit sig, your Violet Baudelaire CI (that orange pop!), and your vertical banners. It's so well done, and I hope to see more of it in the future!

Hiya Branwen!

Thank you so much for dropping by! And I'm so sorry for the delay in replying!

I really appreciate you taking the time to drop by with feedback - it's really lovely of you and I can't tell you how much critique like this helps since I know what I'm doing well and maybe what can be improved :queen: :queen:

Thank you again! <3 <3

I just realised I've never been here before, so I decided to remedy such an oversight immediately :P Okay, first off, YOU LIED TO ME, SHOna. You said you suck at icons, but what the asdsdfd do I see here?? Those are some beautiful ass icons, okay? I'm sorry, Shona, but we can no longer bond over our shared non-existence of icon-making talent :blegh::P

Not to mention your pretty blue colouring, and your out-of this world beautiful blends? No, I'm not okay. yes, i'm very jealous

Do I need to test your eyes?! Those icons suck like hell! So too late - you will have to keep bonding with me over our shared non-existence of icon making talent! 🤓

But omgosh Vanya, thank you seriously so much for dropping by! ❤️ I can't tell you how much your words mean, and you've made my day 🤗

Dearest Shona. One whose graphics I will never not love. You have done the exact same thing with icons and I couldn't agree more. They are a bane on the community's existence. I think what I love most about your graphics are the comp, quality, and coloring. You have all three in literally every single graphic. I don't know why, but my mind goes numb every time I see Xena Rhodes. There's something about it that just releases massive amounts of serotonin, I swear. The use of negative space in Laura Moon's sig is also beautiful. Vertical banners - how do you even cope with those? Horizontal banners, honestly it's the coloring that I adore. Everything is so comfortable. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but it's just very smooth. In your 'home' blend, are those wisps part of a texture or did you work some paintbrush magic there? 

As always, I adore your work!

Hello Shona, excuse me while I gawk at your gallery! ❤️

These icons are gorgeous, by the way! ❤️ I love the way you incorporate stocks and textures into a graphic, you always mind that perfect balance of both, and makes for some very nice, cohesive graphics. I think the nature stocks add a really nice touch as well, and adds a nice element in your style! 

And how in the world did you make this?????? It's ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!!! 😍 You made such a beautiful scene in this header! It even has a kind of magical/enchanting look to it that makes me love it even more. I'm jealous of your skills. ❤️

Lastly,

BOCUQY.png❤️ 

Congrats on your promotion!!! So well-deserved! I'm so happy for you! ❤️ 

@finxter365 - Eek omg thank you so so much! You are seriously so so kind and always so encouraging and motivating and I can't thank you enough for that ❤️ Those wisps are a texture but I'm practicing with brushes now so hopefully that's in the works! :') Also thank you for coming by again too! I keep meaning to post here but January timing has been so tight it's a do-as-much-as-possible when possible 😧 But but thank you so much!! ❤️

@XxTheAvengerXxX - Desiree! Thank you so much for dropping by and for such kind words! ❤️  Style? What is style?! You are so lovely and I really appreciate you dropping by, and thank you so much for that gorgeous gift! 😍