The Dark Arts

Hey there! Welcome to TDA!

I’m Charity and have been making graphics for a while, but I just came back to TDA and graphics making after about a 6 year break. I can’t wait to see your work, hopefully you’ll start a gallery soon!

Guest dehlles

Welcome to tda!

I'm Alishya! Nice to meet you. :) Once you really get into making graphics, and it'll be a joy for you - I'm sure! :angel: You're always welcome to ask questions - which there's a specific thread for it, or you may direct your questions to our amazing admins, staff, mods, and/or our awesome members, or me. ;)

Feel free to explore and enjoy yourself here! ^_^

Hi welcome!!!

Tda is a great place to start back up and exploring graphics as well as the designer gallery section is starting to get super active again for you to post your edits and such if you want to share:)

Hope to see your work around! I'm Jess and I'm like here always if you have any questions or anything happy to help:) once again welcome !! :D

Hiya!

Welcome to TDA! It's a lovely, very welcoming place, and there are lots of amazing people to help along every step of the way! Who is it you used to handle on PW? (You might be a handler from when I used to be on the site back in ye olde days!)

If you ever want to chat or there's anything I can help with, feel free to give me a poke!

Shona

Thanks! You guys are all so nice ;u; I'll be working on stuff for a gallery but the newest version of GIMP is a little bit to get used too >.>

Hiya!

Welcome to TDA! It's a lovely, very welcoming place, and there are lots of amazing people to help along every step of the way! Who is it you used to handle on PW? (You might be a handler from when I used to be on the site back in ye olde days!)

If you ever want to chat or there's anything I can help with, feel free to give me a poke!

Shona

I don't remember the name. It was over about 6 years ago I think.