The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
Bona Dea

Early Dawn

2sUUlcT.png

titli | India | Photoshop CS6

Thanks everyone for visiting my gallery. :eat: The top-most is the latest.

----------

I C O N S

vq4pr2.png

chic_icons_by_mariposa_p-dcayqmu.png

Photo credit: Yugo Takahashi @behance

zty6txe.png

B A N N E R S/ H E A D E R S

boNZL8.png

BfAlmf.png

baby_can_i_hold_you_by_mariposa_p-dc92gw

S I G N A T U R E S

bIOii2.png

C H A P T E R I M A G E S

Coming soon

B L E N D S

bIHlTJ.png

queen_of_the_ashes_by_mariposa_p-dcb7x44

O T H E R S

what_to_say_next_by_mariposa_p-dbjj4xj.p

m1B43M.png

C R E D I T S

Fonts: brushez.com, 1001fonts.com and dafont.com

Stock/Model images/textures: eleganceuss Carllton cataclysmicly RavenHeart1989 tuschen sweetpoisonresources endl-ess-ly Abbysidian BHPhotopacks southsidepngs confidentpngs

Vanessax17 Evey-V marioantonio23 sylvador123 jakepatt Weirdly-PNGS RavenOrlov MAGIC-PNGS ExoticPngs

from deviatart

.amaris abhorsen.

from TDA

Other photos: hqdiesel, screencapped.net, behance,

Fan galleries - 1 2 3 4

Edited by Bona Dea
Removing graphics to replace with newer pieces

hi there and welcome to TDA!

before we can approve your gallery please read our Copyright Rules++ and note that we don't allow using images from tumblr, weheartit, pinterest or randomly found on google or from accounts on deviantart that aren't stock accounts due to them most often not being allowed to be modified or used without explicit permission from the original owner. please remove any graphics using images from there and remove those sources from your credit list. also, please add an update date in your title description - it doesn't matter that your gallery was just started, in this case you just put the date you posted it ;)

hey Titli I'm Sofia! :hiwave: I'm amazed by everything in this gallery, especially the icons!!!! :drop: how do you make them?! :worship: also, congrats on your promo! :yahoo: definitely can't wait to stalk see more graphics from you! ^_^

Oh my goodness, Titli! Hi! Your icons are DIVINE. You're going to have to give me some pointers on how you get text to work so well with them because I've been struggling recently! I also really, really like your second blend--the coloring works so well and it's very vibrant!

congratulations on your promotion!! your graphics are stunning! you're clearly not new to this ;) keep making more beauties and i can't wait to watch you climb through the ranks in no time.

fes7tNn.png

Hey there, fellow Senior Artist!

Congratulations on your promotion! Your blends are to die for. Looking forward to see more from you. I feel inspired already.

Titli you icon-Queen!!

Please teach me how you do it! The composition and colouring of those tiny squares is incredible and you've got so much detail into such tony canvas sizes I'm super in-awe of you.

What a lovely gallery you have! ❤️

I hope you come back and make lots more gorgeous graphics for me to drool over :D

Shona

Thanks guys for the lovely praises. I was inactive here but now decided to resume again! I will update gallery soon-ish! <3