nikolai lantsov!

the first blossom

———

everyone mourns the first blossom.
who will grieve for the rest who fall?

bengali-australian | high school senior | since 2015
all quotes from the book duologies king of scars and six of crows by leigh bardugo.

———

nikolai had been told that hope was dangerous, 
had been warned of it many times. 
but he’d never believed that. 
hope was the wind that came from nowhere 
to fill your sails and carry you home.

I C O N S

s46Rgm.png

zoya of the lost city. 
zoya of the garden. 
zoya bleeding in the snow. 
you are strong enough to survive the fall.

S I G N A T U R E S

alt
sYvVrX.png
s46MGO.png
blrrYQ.png
xbroaX.png

nikolai could see that he wanted to believe. 
don't we all? who didn't want to think fate had a plan for him, 
that his hurts and failures had just been the prologue to a grander tale?

B A N N E R S

sKbYPG.png

^ made in a give me a resource challenge where i was given a colouring, hence this colouring is not mine!

vdmdJ1.png
vTn25G.png

"and what god do you serve, then?”
“whichever will grant me good fortune.” 
“i don’t think gods work that way.” 
“i don’t think i care."

B L E N D S

swHZfY.png
sDpUcb.png

curse you and all your saints, he said to no one at all, 
then realized he was smiling.

C O L O U R I S A T I O N S
click for full image

swaHkN.th.pngo0HMr6.th.pngo0HRQp.th.png 

i would have come for you. 
and if i couldn't walk, i'd crawl to you, 
and no matter how broken we were, we'd fight our way out together - 
knives drawn, pistols blazing. 
because that's what we do. 
we never stop fighting.

O T H E R

C R E D I T S

note: all my resources are from deviantart unless stated otherwise in brackets. list is in alphabetical order.

3constellations, 4mira, Abbysidian, AdmireMyStyle, alkindii, allimli, allscallie, allysmize, alma-mora, anthonygimenez, artinthevein, auliachan, beapanda, bostonstage, bottleofdreams, btchdirectioner, bxek-tears, carllton, cypher-s, dontayyy, ecstasyvi, endl-ess-ly, erenaeerae, evenstarss, evey-v, faeground, fauxism.org, fayebae, ghislaine, hallyumi, herrondale, hulsuga, hutzon, ilovemeright, inglorious-bastard, inspiritbetul, itsmorphine, jakepatt, jorgeminaj, juliettegd, kaleidoscopeEYE, lialikepics, lilithdemoness, lune-blanche, maarcdinh, magic-pngs, marioantonio23, maudlaisy, mellowmint, midnightinmemories, monasam, mrs-padfoot, natieditions, powderedarsenic, pxrpose, ravenheart1989, ravenorlov, razeeta, sachikoluver, sensepngs, seoulfur, shizoo-designs, siguo, southsidepngs, springsabila, stam-ford, sugarrush19, sweetpoisonresources, sylvador, tamedkiss, tanja92, tekmile, thousandsof_words, tuschen, upwishcolorssx, vanessax17, walkinghues, wildfireresources, wxlverine, xasianphotopacks, zyleigh

please let me know if you see one of your resources here and aren't in the credits!

❤️ i luv u
ralu | soph | gerardo

Edited by nikolai lantsov!

First!!!

your style is super creative and neat. I love how clean your graphics are and the fairy-tale effects in them. You definitely have a good future in graphics :D

Hey!! I am living for your 25 blend! it is BEYOND gorgeous! I love how vibrant your colors are.

Your don't tell me bye-bye banner is also amazing! You have such a strong grasp of composition im sure you'll be flying through the ranks soon

-edit-

Congratulations on your promotion!

Edited by steve harrington

First!!!

your style is super creative and neat. I love how clean your graphics are and the fairy-tale effects in them. You definitely have a good future in graphics :D

thank you so much! <3 it means a lot ^-^

Hey!! I am living for your 25 blend! it is BEYOND gorgeous! I love how vibrant your colors are.

Your don't tell me bye-bye banner is also amazing! You have such a strong grasp of composition im sure you'll be flying through the ranks soon

-edit-

Congratulations on your promotion!

thank you so much!! <3 i was pretty uncertain about how the twenty-five blend looked when i made it, so it means heaps for you to say that! <3

Hello!!!

It's already been mentioned how great your composition and colouring is, and goshh it is! But your texture use is incredible too!

I have no doubt you'll be promoted with graphics as stunning as yours 😀 and can I just say your blends are just mind-blowing ❤️

Love your gallery! 

Shona

On 12/8/2018 at 11:04 PM, Kirjava said:

Hello!!!

It's already been mentioned how great your composition and colouring is, and goshh it is! But your texture use is incredible too!

I have no doubt you'll be promoted with graphics as stunning as yours 😀 and can I just say your blends are just mind-blowing ❤️

Love your gallery! 

Shona

Sorry I'm replying to this so late, I was inactive for a while 😞 thank you so much for the lovely comment! ❤️ 

Hi Safaa! My name is Mafee, it's nice to meet you. Just wanted to pop in and say that I really love your gallery/graphics, and I'm glad to see your coming back (after a very long time!) Both of your blends are my favourite, I really really adore every aspect of them - and I love your colouring/composition in general. Congratulations on your promotion too, very well deserved! ❤️ I look forward to seeing more graphics from you!

Congrats on the promotion! I am in awe of everything in your gallery. It is stunning. Your text use and texture use is amazing. Teach me oh wise one. My fave graphic would have to be your icons. They are flawless.

Gaby