cZPSZNL.png
+October 2018 Ultimate Mixtape Challenge

CFnlZQl.png
+September 2018 Ultimate Monochrome Challenge

dDLfh2Y.png

+credits

k5iSwMv.png

Edited by bright spark

Hi Zoe! Welcome back to TDA! <3 I love what you have so far. This+ is so simple yet so elegant and i'm in love with the colours of your banner! :wub: I hope I see more of your work soon! :hug:

ZOE YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!

I missed your face and seeing your pretty graphics around here again. So happy you returned <3

Hi Zoe! Welcome back to TDA! <3 I love what you have so far. This+ is so simple yet so elegant and i'm in love with the colours of your banner! :wub: I hope I see more of your work soon! :hug:

Hi Vanya!! You're so kinddddd hopefully I will make more work that is worthy!!

ZOE YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!

I missed your face and seeing your pretty graphics around here again. So happy you returned <3

MEGHAN!!!!!!!!!

ahh they are not as pretty as they once were (or as pretty as yours!!) but I am hoping to improve!! <3

welcome back, zoe!!! :loves:

i'm in love with your banners (especially the one you entered for my doom&gloom challenge :P ) but also omg that doctor who 13 graphic/blendy thingie is awesome! :queen:

zoe your signatures are all just :loves::loves: (i definitely think they're one of your strong points and i envy that bc i hate making signatures with a passion)

also your 'angel' ci and that 'electricity' banner are both stunning!

(oh, and congrats on your promotion!!)

Thank you Taylor!!! The first things I ever made were signatures, and I just have a much better idea of how to use the space than those other silly sizes... practice really does make perfect :dumbles:

:hug:

oh my goodness! i love absolutely everything here. i admire your use of negative space and your comp on all of your pieces...it gives your stuff such a variety! my favorites by far are your banners!! congrats on featured artist, by the way and I can't wait to see where your mad skills take you around here!!

congrats promotion buddy!!!!

Okay so first of all I know it's not in your gallery but your entry for the flipped sig entry is SO GOOD. It works perfectly, I'm in awe.

Secondly your promotion is SOOOO well deserved, oh my goodness!!! Look at all this goodness! Your first two banners are UTTERLY STUNNING, as is +this one. All of your sigs are also gorgeous -- +this gives me like... an old school Violet Gryfindor vibe in the best way? Maybe I just associate that palette with her.

I love your Cruella chapter image too, I love the way the C goes around her? Bah I just want to camp out here to see what you come up with next!!!!

Oh my gosh, first of all congrats on your promo, second of all teach me your magic!! I should just shove your whole gallery in my inspiration folder because it is unreal. I have a soft spot for those chapter images though.

Such a deserved promo !!

oh hey promo buddies!!

y'all are too kind... :wub:

(and Emma, thanks for the compliment on the flipped sig challenge! I tried really hard to make something that was decent both ways up but it felt a bit too simple without context!)

Hi Zoe!! (I'm sorry I don't know how to make the e proper on my laptop) 

You have some really creative things going on with text, I like how you switch it up and aren't afraid to try cool stuff!! Obviously, I am biased and my favorite graphic is Savannah's signature. But I really like some of your other stuff, too!! *this CI looks so cool with the textures and the color blocking, I normally hate yellow with a burning passion but for this one I dig it. The text effects on **this set of banners is also super cool. I really like how they all go together but are still different. 

Have a great rest of year!!

Hiya Zoë!

It's the first time I'm visiting your gallery and my gosh it is BEAUTIFUL.

You have seriously gotten composition and colouring down to a T and you have to teach me how to do it!

The colouring of +this is just WOW. And I adore your Angel CI, and the Merlin blend! (Bit of a BBC Merlin fangirl so...).

Can't wait to see more!

Shona

Hey Dayna and Shona!!

thanks so much for all the compliments :loves: you're both so kind! hopefully I'll be able to carry on making good stuff ^^

Zoe! I haven't visited you in a while and to be honest, I was disappointed I hadn't peeked in sooner! You're graphics are so lovely and your coloring across all of them is so wonderful. If I'm being honest? My favorites are your vertical banners....I find them so lovely and interesting and well made. Like. Please, teach me how you vertical banner! 

Anyway ❤️ I'll be sure to come back sooner. 

Sammiiiii!

my face when you complimented my vertical banners -> 😮 mainly I use Taylor's guide to remind me how to do them, I'm not sure I can add anything more to what she says :P but practice makes perfect!

You're always welcome in here :D❤️