The Dark Arts
warandpeace

this human emotion called friendship

emma. 24. australia. ps cc.

one day i will stop being lazy and make proper gallery headers. it's not this day.

newest at top.

icons.

6Z9VVRI.png

6yVOz5s.pngyWvvztN.pngFoNskLb.png7eWP61y.png

MwR7yOA.png8YQVPsK.pngL26BKOl.pngYKCJwJ2.png

fuE6wID.pngap6tUbT.png

sigs.

5ksj8Mf.png

pZBdQ0w.png

kZL412y.png

banners.

I2cNF6U.png 

eOrGgio.png

reW2yTG.png

headers.

195034969_21june2019spotlightheader.png.8b541e1d962555228b1d157174060dff.png

1397135736_header21may2019.png.81c0a9c43486f9aa4bbdd6d71218b69b.png

x2Af1F1.png

2MpkAFC.png 

9sGeU9b.png

blends.

BSopkeM.png

awards.

W1J4X6w.png

by miss atomic bomb

credits.

Edited by warandpeace

first! :D

emma, my love, I am overjoyed that you finally have a gallery here! welcome to the dark side! :glomp:

your banner is my favourite thing in here so far - your hard cuts and composition are solid in it and I loooove the scrapbooky style you have going on in it. I also have a soft corner for the sig ever since I first saw it bc pandas!! it's so cute and lovely, gah. :loves: I'm also so happy that you're experimenting with stock as well as textures and I can't wait to see what other beauties you come up with!

emmaaaaaaaaa :hiwave:

your gallery is off to such a lovely start! i particularly love the banner (which i have... already told you once today, oh well, it bears repeating), and the latest in the spotlight header :wub: i love your stock usage in that one - i absolutely hate blending stock and have so much respect for people who can do it well.

welcome (back) to TDA, emma! :queen: :dumbles:

your gallery is off to a really great start! i think my favourite is your first header - love the stock use in it!! :loves:

Oh my goodness! Welcome back and congrats on your promo!!

I am adoring your header and black and white banner the most. The composition of both and the coloring of the banner is something I aspire too! And the contrast on the banner? To die for. I cant believe its taken me this long to come post in here!!

Hi Emma! You came out of my random generator to win one of my trick-or-treat tricks to comment in a gallery!

I adore your use of colour! Especially in +this, +this and you're icons! They're all so colourful and vibrant (which is my favourite thing!) I also love your composition on that signature! It's so cool with a great focal point! Plus the text is awesome! So great job on that! I also love the cuts on your icons and the way you incorporated text into some of them! I find that so hard to do and you made it natural, especially on the 'no touchy' one!

I look forward to seeing what you do in the future!

-Amy

Hi Emma!

You have such a lovely gallery here!

That first sig and the monochrome banner are just divine ❤️ And such lovely compositions to your graphics!

Please keep them coming - I look forward to more!

Shona

Emma!

I love everything you have in your gallery! but your Emperor's New Groove icons are by far my favorite 😍 
I think +this sig is wonderful, I really like the colors and the way you did the text and it looks nice and balanced! I also really like the comp in +this header! I like the use of stock and the soft colors.

I really hope you keep updating! I can't wait to see what you make next~

Wow I really like all of these!! My favorite is definitely all of the headers (I legitimately can’t pick one???? They’re all soo good???) and the kuzco icons made me smile. The sig “I take my twist with a shout” is also soooo nice I love how bright the colors are and the layering of the background is really lovely!!