The Dark Arts

rich kid;;

hi kara! my name is sammi, and welcome to TDA!!

This is such an amazing start to your gallery, and I'm dead serious when I say that you need to teach me to continuous banner like that. Seriously. :drop: :drop: :drop:

I can't wait to see what more you create~~

My jaw absolutely dropped when I clicked on your gallery, oh my GOODNESS. :drop:

I don't know if TDA skips ranks, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were a master or a grad immediately. :P God, I just. I don't even know what my favourite thing is, it's ALL SO GOOD. Your use of text is MINDBLOWING!!! I think that's my fave part of your gallery, your text use. Your sigs are my fave section, upon further reflection (read: just... staring lovingly at your gallery). I especially love how your sigs show your ability to do lots of different colouring styles!

Gah, it's all so good. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!!!!

omg i'm so in awe of all of this :wub:

your coloring is to die for, and that continuous banner is amazing! i love how each banner could totally stand on its own, and the coloring is so distinct in all of them, but they go together so perfectly too! and that last blend (the pink one) - it's so pretty asdfghjkl :worship:

FIRST OF ALL i love u.

SECOND OF ALL i love everything that u have ever and will ever do.

THIRD OF ALL how the f can you make continuous bases look good. witch. burn her at the stake

also mayhaps i shed a tear at the violet sig it's fiNE i'm just emotional. ugh for reals i'm forever in awe of your skill and style and colouring especially. please take my first born child as a thank you for blessing me with all of this and every other graphic you've ever made

i'm just uhhh gonna scuttle on out buh bye!!!!!

Kara, You have an absolutely amazing style! I adore your compositions and the softness in your graphics! Those continuous banners are amazing, and I'm so jealous of them. I can't wait to see more of your stuff and look forward to seeing you achieve even more. Great work!

I am in love with your comp! And your cuts are to die for. Do you have an idea in your head of what you're going to make or do you start with one image and rummage through all your resources until you feel like it's complete?

Hi!

I've totally been a fan of your work ever since I saw that continuous banner of yours, and your style is so soft and complex and beautiful. Also you have such a clean and tidy gallery - it's lovely to stare at :D

Please keep the graphics coming! Loooove everything you have so far ❤️

Shona

i'm sososo bad at responding to these but much love and thanks to each and every one of you ;-; 

these comments really make my day and i swear i'll come back and edit this as to respond to each of you individually!!

:loves::loves::loves: