The Dark Arts
starbuck.

Bug/Issue Reports

Hello, just a question. I seem to get a 404 error page if I try to post a reply, or happen to click on a thread link in different parts of the boards. I thought initially it was just the skin I used (winter theme 2018) but it happens with the default as well.

I was using Chrome for Mac (OS Catalina 10.15)

Hi! Sorry For the late response but I’ve been away! Can you please post links of the threads/screencaps so we get a better idea of what is going on?

On 12/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, ailhsa said:

Hello, just a question. I seem to get a 404 error page if I try to post a reply, or happen to click on a thread link in different parts of the boards. I thought initially it was just the skin I used (winter theme 2018) but it happens with the default as well.

I was using Chrome for Mac (OS Catalina 10.15)

Here you go+ @Lola.

Thank you! Are you still experiencing the problem? It could have been that you were trying to post around some server maintenance time :) 

8 hours ago, Lola. said:

Thank you! Are you still experiencing the problem? It could have been that you were trying to post around some server maintenance time :) 

Yes, up until last night. 

Is it for all threads because I saw you post in some? If it’s not for all threads and you’re still experiencing the issue please post the links to the threads that are causing the issues 😊 thank you! 

6 hours ago, Lola. said:

Is it for all threads because I saw you post in some? If it’s not for all threads and you’re still experiencing the issue please post the links to the threads that are causing the issues 😊 thank you! 

It doesn’t matter which thread. Those posts were after either refreshing the page, or restarting the computer. It occurred even with a PM. 

I don't know if this is an issue or you guys just aren't ready to open it up yet, but the "Best at" topics aren't viewable. 

the forums should be hidden now, thank you for the heads up!