Chapter Images

blends & others

27Ai0lc.png

KWKC3XA.png

C7Bjfyu.png

EtrbAHN.png

credits

Bgwq2q.png   BR0IOF.png

Miss Atomic Bomb                                                                 starbuck.               

LgJ0iRQ.png   LBHTrqE.png

starbuck.                                                                            golden.

Edited by sheepish.

hey hunter, welcome back to TDA! :dumbles:

i looove your blends and vector graphics - they're all wonderful :loves::loves::loves:

Thank you! The vectors are actually from a show, though, I just did a little hard cutting 😶

Welcome back, Hunter!

Ahh we get to see your gorgeous graphics again!! Loving vibrant colours on the darker backgrounds 🤩

Can't wait to see more!

Shona

hello friend and welcome back! I see you too like the rooster teeth content! if you ever want to scream about some stuff, i'm your girl!

also i adore your signature a ton--the stock use and comp is lovely and that text? Ugh it's gorgeous!

@jellybean jones Thank you so much!!! actually my sig was originally a CL image but the character never registered so I decided to use it for myself 👀 

and omg listen I could talk about RT all day! You can already see what my fav shows are lol

@Asphodelic Thank you!! 

THAT TOP SIGNATURE I love it :) I'm not familiar with the cartoons you're pulling from, but they look excellent in terms of cutting and coloring, I thought they already came like that! And are those Halo characters? I'm not a huge gamer, but I believe I recognize them? Lovely gallery overall!

Thank you! I'm really proud of how that sig turned out!

Most of the cartoon characters are from a Roosterteeth show called Camp Camp, which I adore. The one in the big hat is from a show, by the same company, called Nomad of Nowhere. And the halo characters are from yet another Roosterteeth show called Red vs Blue which they do animate with halo :tongue:

Helloo~

I've been lurking on your gallery so regularly that I figured it was finally time to drop a message hahaha. I love your gallery so far! Everything is so lovely and you've got such great variety. This sig and this banner are absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

aaaaah!! Thank you thank you thank you! I've really been feeling the photoshop magic the past few days and I'm really liking the stuff I'm making? It's been quite a while since I really made anything other than phone wallpapers :tongue:

MY BAE IS BACK MAKING GRAPHICS! ALL THE RT CONTENT IS LOVE! (you should totally make more stuff for Camp Camp I mean wut >__> )

Welcome back love ❤️

eeeeeeeeee!! Meghaaaaaan!!! and I'm actually making two Camp Camp banners right now 👀 

Hi Hunter!

Those icons are awesome!!!! I love the saturation in them-they're perfect! You make text placement look easy. This sig is one of my faves and also one of my favorite ways I've seen you use text. But this sig is just gorgeous! So simple yet so beautiful! And the coloring is just perfect! Oh, and don't get me started on that blurring effect you do. It's like you're peaking through to find the real focus of your graphic. It adds some really nice dimension to your graphics and you use it very, very well with out over doing it. So many applause on your gallery! I can't wait to see everything you make!

And lastly,

BOCUQY.png

@steve harrington so so late but thank you! I hope you had wonderful holidays yourself :loves: and that is the cutest holiday greeting I've ever seen!

@XxTheAvengerXxX Thank you so so much! I'm glad you like my text placement because I agonize over it every time I make something 😂 I'm also glad you don't think I'm over-doing the forced depth, I actually worry about that a lot! But I love to do it so much 😂 

your banners!

your blends!

i love them all 😍

are the illustrations your own? they're absolutely adorable. and a roosterteeth fan- you truly have it all!

i'm obsessed with the texture work on your dove cameron icons, i can't wait to see more!