ffnet.png

promotions; 

may2019.png

by the ever wonderful starbuck

credits++

Edited by copilot
+new sig

hey em! :)

could you please set up the permissions on your credits gdoc so that i'm able to view the doc?

Hiya Emily!!

Welcome to TDA!

You have such a great start to your gallery :D and the your texture use is so great too!

Loving the colouring of that second banner!

Keep up the great work - I can't wait to see more!

Shona

Hi! Welcome to TDA!

I'm really digging all your texture use--I'm a huge fan of lightning textures myself, so it's really cool to see other people rocking them as well! My favorite graphics are your banners--the coloring on both of them are delightful!

I can't wait to see what more you come up with, and if you ever need help or anything I'm usually floating around somewhere and I can help how I can!

Sammi

okay now for the squee-y post from me, not a moddy one :P

i adore your spencer reid signature - he's my favourite character from criminal minds!! and i think that the text on that one is really really cool :loves::loves:

@Kirjava aja;pakd hi! thank you so much! 💞

@jellybean jones hi! thank you so much! i love lightning on graphics - it literally seems to solve all my woes lmao - i just slapped that badboy down on the sansa one and i was like "BINGO"! 💞

@starbuck. ahhh hiiiiiya kris! (no surprise that i finally got the cabbages to post stuff) - i absolutely adore spencer but his HAIR is such a pain to try and cut out lmao, i full on just used an eraser to remove the background from that screencap 😰 💞

Hello!!!

welcome to tda!! 

I love all the lightening :D my version of lightening in graphics is clouds/smoke/fog/'dreamy' textures. Nothing feels done until I've smacked one of those down lol My favorites in your gallery right now are +this banner and +this sig

I'm really looking forward to what you make next!

Hi Emily :D

Just like everyone else, I am in love with your Criminal Minds signature. Spencer Reid is my heart and soul. The purple and blue colors in your blend are also super cool. Whenever I try to make something purple or pink the colors always become weeiirdd. You've got a lovely start and I can't wait to see more 😛

@sheepish. ahlsajda! hiii! thank you! i have a real weak spot for lightning lmaoooo i need to find something else to break it up! 😂 i have a brush set that does clouds and stuff and i love love love it, big sucker for sky themes here! 

@Athymia Paradise ahlahas thank you! it means a lot 💞 spencer is definitely my favourite character (although luke now has a special place in my heart) so there's def going to be spencer content around here 👀 & hopefully i'll have something from killing eve up... when i've decided on a background for it 😂

I am so impressed with the depth of your graphics; the way your lines are really crisp and your colors fit so beautifully!

hey em! Long story short I happened to see that you made the banner for your fic

....and I had no idea you were an artist on TDA! That led me to an inevitable gallery stalk :happy:

I love what you have so far, honestly - there's loads of potential and I know you're gonna do great ❤️ 

Out of everything you have in here, your sigs are my favourites! The "Pure at heart" sig has such a minimalistic vibe to it, the mono works really well, the font and the animation is so simplistic...it's one of the strongest pieces in here IMO. The composition in all of your sigs is pretty good, I like that you're experimenting with placement too - keep doing it. Even after 458 years of making graphics I need someone to kick me until I change up my same old centre left comp/warm colours/gold text combo xD 

I also have to say, the purple in the Midas Touch banner is soooo nice.
I love a good purple, and any graphic that uses a dementor usually has my vote too. It has a real 2011 vibe about it, which is my fave kinda graphic :D 

If you ever have any questions or need a second opinion, feel free to poke me! 

Bex

ahhh bex! thank you for stopping by, it means a lot 😘 just the other day i tweeted about how i feel my composition is basically just stick everything a little to the left and be done with it so for someone else to say i'm actually experimenting is really helpful! and the fact you said my banner for The Midas Touch was very 2011 really struck  me - i actually started writing it in 2011 and i find it kinda poetic that it kinda fits that era in a graphic too? haha

- emily 

Hi there, Emily! Congratulations on your promotion!

I really really really love your sigs. I think they are a serious strength, especially with the addition of animation and gifs :) One thing I would suggest is experimenting with other types of fonts which would add more dynamics to your graphics.

have a great weekend!

Lia

congratulations on your promotion, Emily!

I. LoVE. THIS. It's so beautiful. The colors are so cohesive and the text is beautiful. I'm excited to see what you do next.