The Dark Arts

Hi!

My name is Meg, I used to have an account on TDA but I've never really made graphics before. I'm now back and going to try to figure out how to make graphics cause I finally have access to photoshop. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter (still) but I also love the idea of exploring other types of fandoms and seeing what else is out there. I'm 28, and I've been a member of PW for the last 10 years.

Hi Meg! My name is Sammi and welcome back to TDA and welcome to the world of graphic making! Lucky for you, there are so many helpful tutorials on this site and if you ever have any questions, there are so many friendly people here--seriously though, you can always PM me if you have a question and I'll try to help any way I can!!

Harry Potter is preeeettttttyyyy popular here so you'll fit right in :) and there are so many people here that I'm sure if you get into something and want to chat (or in my case scream) about it, there's definitely SOMEONE to talk to about it!! 

Once again, if you need anything just let me know!! It's lovely to meet you!

Hello Meg! Welcome again to TDA. :D Aw, it's good to hear that you have Photoshop! Once you start making graphics, you'll never really want to stop. 😃It takes work too, but the process of learning is fun. You have tutorials, resources and of course us members to help you along the way. ;) HP is life. 😉 But yes, exploring other fandoms is also awesome. 😄

It's cool that you've been on PW for a good amount of time. I had wanted to join pw, but I never really got the chance. :P 

Anyways, my name is Alishya and if you ever need any help or just wanna chat, feel free to message me. 👍

Hello Meg! I'm Taylor one of the moderators here. I learned everything I know about graphic making right here on TDA from tutorials and helpful advice from fellow artists. I am also Harry Potter obsessed and a proud member of Slytherin house. I write Harry Potter fanfiction as well as design graphics. If you have any questions my inbox is always open so feel free to PM me. :) 

Hi Meg!

Welcome to TDA!!

So great you're getting started on this side of TDA :D I'm sure we must have crossed paths at some point on PW, so if feel like a chat, drop me a hi! It's a great community so everyone will be more than happy to help, I'm sure :D

Shona

Thank you all so much! You're so sweet. I will definitely be asking for help seeing as I really want to at least pick up some photoshop skills and I'm insanely jealous of how many awesome pretties are everywhere!