The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
AshlynnErika

Hi!

Hi! I used to be a member of the old TDA wayyyy back in the day and found the "new" forum through some borderline panicked google searches. I use Photoshop primarily and while I used to be very active on TDA (I mean like...years and years ago...) I eventually sort of ended up being a casual/occasional lurker and mostly just perusing galleries for inspiration or checking resource pages or challenges to see what was trending on here. I missed being a part of a graphics community, wallflower or not, so I hope to be able to learn and re-learn some new tricks. 

hey! my name is Alison, welcome to tda! i'm so glad you stopped lurking and decided to introduce yourself. you should definitely post a gallery :) i hope to see your awesome creations soon.

i'm a staff mod and i spend a lot of time in the duelling arena so let me know if you have any questions about that area, or general site questions.

i'm excited for you to officially join the community!!!

3 minutes ago, choobacca said:

i'm excited for you to officially join the community!!!

Thank you! I'm excited to officially join as well. I missed it, even if it's maybe not quiiiiite as active as when I was a staff artist (back when our names turned pink for Staff haha). Happy to be able to get some new insight into techniques. Thanks again! I'll definitely be posting a gallery soon.

Hello!

Welcome back to TDA! I'm Shona, a graphics-attempter-more-failer, so really, it would be awesome to have you back on board the graphics train :D Looking forward to seeing you around!!

Hi! Welcome back to TDA and I'm excited to see you around!

If you ever need help with anything, or just someone to chat to, my PMs are always wide open!

Hey that's my story, too (sans the staff artist, I was quite terrible back in the day), but I'm back as well! My name is Steph. I'm not much for answering questions, as I'm still learning my way around again, but I'd be willing to help in any way I can! Welcome back :)