The Dark Arts
XxTheAvengerXxX

i don't feel like crying

bxzXjq.png

I made a header. FINALLY!

Newest of each section will be at the top.

I C O N S :

bVsvtx.png

b4hQtM.png

bbr8pb.png

BtUEcf.png

B A N N E R S :

bxWCz1.png

BYOWTM.png

BuFDSW.png

S I G N A T U R E S:

b8cEVm.png

BwTSfe.png

BqqyDP.png

BqvA15.png

BmWQU2.gif

Blends:

bzd3ic.png

BYNXfb.png

BE4P5P.png

Colourizations:

bKTf3x.png

bbbABX.png

mcMDSs.png
tFmkm.png

Misc.:

bFcRXb.png

BJdoUA.png

BiqVOY.png

-- -- -- -- --    -- -- -- -- -- --    -- -- -- -- -- 

Credits:

Here!

^Updated 2/28/2019^

Edited by XxTheAvengerXxX

hi desiree and welcome to TDA! :)

i saw you already realised that we consider PSD usage ripping - we try to promote learning things for yourself instead of just reusing other people's PSDs/colourings. as for your credts list, please add any credits that are needed for the resources you use from other forums (for example on TDA the person who posted a stock resource usually asks to be credited as the photographer). we also don't allow use of 'collected stock packs' which can be found on some of the other graphics forums and deviantart because their original resources can't be verified and we can't make sure that they are okay to be used in graphics ;) for more info, HERE++ are our copyright rules but if you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM (and also let me know when you've updated your gallery accordingly so i can bump your rank and move the gallery to the member artist section) - i'd be happy to help!

kristina

Hi Desiree! Welcome to TDA!

You have a really great start here- your signatures are so pretty! :loves: I love the soft pastel colouring of the second one :3 Also your vertical banner has amazing composition :loves: Hope to see more of your work! :glomp:

Welcome to TDA Desiree! :D My name is Alishya. :happy:

Your graphics are stunning! From filtering, coloring, comp! Truly amazing! I'm excited to see more of your graphics.

Keep up the great work! :)

Hi Desiree!

Welcome to TDA!

Ahh you have such a gorgeous start to your gallery, ohmygosh! I am IN LOVE with that animated purple sig - HOW DO YOU DO IT!? Your colourisations are beautiful too, and I love the colours on your fanmix eep!

I can't wait to see more - you have such a stong start here!

Shona

@azimuth Thank you, Vanya! I really like these smaller communities, so I'm happy to have found you guys! :D

I'll post more as I can keep up with challenges. ❤️

@Symple Lish Thank you, Alishya! I'm excited to make even more! :D

@Kirjava Thank you, Shona! Hahahaha, very carefully and with a lot of patience. xD Aww, thank you! I always struggle with colorizations. There's many more to come!

oooooooh!!! I love love love all the vibrant colors! I'm not even sure I can pick a favorite? your whole gallery is beautiful! I'm going to try anyway lol 

+this banner homg. I love the comp, the colors, the text!! I so cannot wait to see more from you :D welcome to tda!

I absolutely adore your colourizations - they're so striking and beautiful! And that final piece is absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to see more!

First of all--how have I not popped my head in here until now?? I'm so sorry it took me so long to get in here :P

On that note, I think I'll live here forever because your graphics are so STUNNING. I think my favorite thus far are your signatures, but that's a tough decision, plus you're already using animation? What is life??? I adore the varying color throughout your gallery and your comp and text use is so wonderful! I can't wait to see what else you come up with  

xxSammi 

Returning the love! I cannot fathom how you get such vibrant colors to fit so perfectly together. I am still trying to figure that out without making it look sloppy. Plus you're already on gifs AND you have colorizations (I personally don't have the patience to do them!). You have such a strong start, like Kirjava said, and I'm looking forward to watching your progress! 

@sheepish. Thank you so much! I REALLY like working with saturated colors, maybe too much! xD Yay! I'm glad you like that one. It's my first try at a vertical banner and I was pretty close to throwing my laptop through the window, so I'm glad it worked out, hahaha. And thank you again for the welcome! ❤️ 

@minimalist. I'm happy to hear that about my colorizations. I'm working on it, and hopefully won't let you down. There are more to come! :D

@jellybean jones Hahaha, don't worry about it! I'm happy you took the time to look regardless of when. :D I'm not as great at animation as you think, haha. Still learning though. And I rarely try 'em, but I really wanted to do something different to see if I could. And thank you!!!! I've been trying super hard to add more variety to my pieces. You don't know how happy that makes me feel that it's starting to work out! ❤️ There will be plenty more to come!

@finxter365 Not sure if it's a trick, but when I want a couple colors to go together that don't normally, I try to incorporate stocks and textures with the main colors I want to show up the most. I'll even try to choose models with clothing that fit, too, (or I'll change the color, though I don't do that often). And then selective coloring is your friend. Or at least my friend! xD If you want help, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try to help in any way I can! :D Both test my patience like you wouldn't believe, so I totally understand. I've got a laundry list of things I want to try to improve on and try, and they're both on there! And thank you so much! I can't wait to see what comes next! ❤️

Thank you everyone for welcoming and your wonderful comments! :wub: You have no idea how much that all means to me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

hi Desire!! welcome to tda. i can see you are no newbie to graphics :) i'm a Staff Mod here on the forums so feel free to pm me if you have any questions about how things work over here. your graphics are absolutely gorgeous. you have a great style and awesome use of textures & coloring ❤️ the "feeling" banner is sooo perfect. i always struggle with having a graphic's focus on one side of a banner, so i totally admire how you were able to do that! can't wait to see what else you post!

i've been meaning to stop by here since i saw your avengers banners and, wow, those are somehow not even the best thing here! i also love the cd case graphic, the palette is lovely and it is just a great use of textures and stock! congrats on your featured artist nom, i can't wait to see more from you!

Your Dove icons are stunning 😍

I just came here to gazeat your pretties. And lady, was I in for a treat...

When I saw this I was sure it was yours. yay, I recognize your style. *happy dance* That  is the best part: when I look at a graphic and "know" who made it. 

Congratulations !

On 1/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, choobacca said:

hi Desire!! welcome to tda. i can see you are no newbie to graphics :) i'm a Staff Mod here on the forums so feel free to pm me if you have any questions about how things work over here. your graphics are absolutely gorgeous. you have a great style and awesome use of textures & coloring ❤️ the "feeling" banner is sooo perfect. i always struggle with having a graphic's focus on one side of a banner, so i totally admire how you were able to do that! can't wait to see what else you post!

Ah, sorry for the late reply! 😓 I think I've been at it since 2015. ^ ^ Awww, thank you!! ❤️ I haven't made my own colorings in forever, but now that I have, it's been fun. I'm really happy that there is that psd ban, 'cause I wouldn't have learned as much as I have with colorings. And funnily enough, for the life of me, I struggle with center focus graphics. I have no idea why, lol. 🤣 Thank you so much Alison! ❤️ 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:34 AM, concise said:

i've been meaning to stop by here since i saw your avengers banners and, wow, those are somehow not even the best thing here! i also love the cd case graphic, the palette is lovely and it is just a great use of textures and stock! congrats on your featured artist nom, i can't wait to see more from you!

Thank you, Kelsey! I look forward to making more! And sorry for the late reply! 

On 1/30/2019 at 3:00 PM, finxter365 said:

Your Dove icons are stunning 😍

Thank you!!! I actually had fun making those, if that's even possible! xD Though I may have went a little heavy on the saturation? And sorry for the late reply!

On 2/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, JadedWraith said:

I just came here to gazeat your pretties. And lady, was I in for a treat...

When I saw this I was sure it was yours. yay, I recognize your style. *happy dance* That  is the best part: when I look at a graphic and "know" who made it. 

Congratulations !

I really like how this forum has pushed me to do my own colorings. I think it's really helped flesh an actual style that I didn't have before. And that makes me so happy that you can tell just by looking at a graphic alone! ❤️ 😭 I've tried to nail down a style for so long, I'm so happy I've finally got there. You better post a gallery, too! I wanna gaze and marvel at your pretties, too! ❤️

hii

ok so omg i noticed your beautiful signature and had to check your gallery, and wow— im so glad i did because your graphics are absolutely breathtaking!! i adoreee the colours and the quality of the graphics; simply incredible ❤️ love, love, love everything. 

Everything is so beautiful in here! congrats on you super deserved Promo!