The Dark Arts
marauderfan

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Screencap][Being Filled][open][pending]Challenge Award Graphics for HPFT

Am I able to request award graphics - like the same graphic but with different sets of text on them for each winner? I couldn't find a form code that really covered that so I'm sorry if I did it wrong or made it confusing!

This request is for award graphics for the Unreliable Narrator Challenge at HPFT. I will need two graphics: a first place and a second place. Details in spoiler tags just in case one of the entrants in the challenge happen to be browsing TDA, haha (so if you entered in the challenge... please don't look yet :P )

Size of Graphics:  2 graphics, about 380x300 each

Text to use on Graphic: Both graphics should have the challenge title: Unreliable Narrator Challenge

and also the following text in the spoiler:

first place:

Spoiler

potionspartner

I Hate Many Colored Days: A Day in the Life of a Child with Autism

second place:

Spoiler

Chelts-rhj

True Accounts

Preferences: Sort of abstract looking, maybe blurry images? any colors are fine. Up to the artist, just have fun with it.

Additional Information: @Felpata_Lupin was the co-host of this challenge, and either one of us can answer questions to clarify, if needed.

THANK YOU to whoever takes this on!

Edited by marauderfan

Hi! 

Could you please provide the link(s) where the awards will be used? The winners’ profiles or multiple places? This is to ensure there is always a credit coming along with the graphics when we perform a check :)

Hi again ❤️ could we also get screencaps if their profiles please (like with set requests) since HPFT is not guest-friendly! And I’m assuming the awards will be posted on their profiles then? With ability to credit author of the graphics? :)

Hi again, and sorry for the late reply.

We are going to make an announcement of the winners in this thread of the HPFT forums, and we are going to post there the awards and credit the artist.

The winners can then decide to post the awards on their profile pages and credit the artist there. Below the screenshots:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d10eaa81308f0a9e66a9132b5febde2b.png

image.thumb.png.d59f8a0b5ec410e568ae87726f026211.png

Hope this clarifies things a bit... :) Let us know if you need more info.

Thank you again. <3

Hi!

Thank you! I have opened the request and when the graphics are up we will need a screencap of the graphics being posted and credited in the main post :) (like with RPG sets if the website isn’t guest-friendly). If you could please stress out that the winners also need to credit the artis if they choose to repost the awards that’s be great ❤️

@marauderfan here's the first one. before i made the second i just wanted to check that this was to your liking and it had all the right text on it. when i get your okay i'll do the second :)

P9XC57t.png

13 hours ago, choobacca said:

@marauderfan here's the first one. before i made the second i just wanted to check that this was to your liking and it had all the right text on it. when i get your okay i'll do the second :)

P9XC57t.png

I love it!! ❤️ Thank you.

And yes, we will post a screencap of our announcement post, and will of course request that our winners credit the artist :)

Great, I'll have the second one up in a bit! :)

here's the second! 

3Lq6KKg.png

sorry for the delay! you know the drill, rehost and credit :) i hope you like it!

Awesome! We will get these rehosted/credited and put in our awards announcement post asap this week. Thanks so much, these graphics are beautiful!

This works, thank you!