The Dark Arts
minimalist.

a (not so) triumphant return

Hi everyone! I'm Mia and I'm very happy to meet you all. I used to be on TDA yeaaars ago but I never got round to posting a gallery so I was always just lurking back then. However, after many years away, I finally found my way back to PW and so also to TDA. I use photoshop and, although I haven't touched it in years, I'd really like to get back into making things and hopefully finally get round to posting that gallery. We'll see, eh? But, even if I don't, I'm hoping to be much more active in the forums than I previously was!

Hi Mia! I'm Zoë, one of the mods here :)

I actually came back to TDA (and more recently PW) after a long break in the summer! There was a lot I'd forgotten but also a lot I'd remembered, and everyone here is so happy to help! We have a lot of resources & tutorials that are utterly fantastic, plus places to get critique and advice. I hope you have a lot of fun here, and please get in touch if you have any questions!

Hello! Welcome back! You'll find that the community here is still as friendly as ever! 

Hiya Mia!

Welcome back to TDA!! Good to have you on board :D I can't wait to see your graphics, and TDA has an absolutely fab community so everyone will be more than happy to chip in if you need any help!

Shona

Hi Mia! Welcome Back! I'm always happy to see new/ returning members. If you have any questions or ever want advice on something feel free to PM me. 

Hi Mia! Welcome back! My name is Sammi and if you need anything you can absolutely reach out to me and I can help as I can! I can't wait to see what you make and even if you don't end up posting a gallery (though I encourage you to!!) I hope you do post some of your creations because I'd love to see them!

Thank you everyone for your welcome and encouragement! I'm feeling optimistic about actually making things again so fingers crossed it continues!

hey Mia! welcome back!! it's always great to hear that people are coming back after hiatus :happy: my name is Alison and i'ma  staff mod here so feel free to pm with any questions, since some of the rules have changed a little, though i'm sure you can catch on quickly! i hope to see a gallery of yours up soon and some of your creations! 

Welcome back, Mia! Getting back into it will suck you in, beware! ;) But it's a great feeling coming back here. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

Hello and thank you! I can already feel myself getting sucked back in (already have two pieces for my gallery and working on a third) so I'm sure I'll see you all around! :happy: