The Dark Arts

Hey! I used to be on the site a long, long, long time ago. In fact, it was how I learned to use photoshop. I'm starting to write again and want to get back into making pretties for it. You can call me Dea 😄

hey, welcome back to the site, i'm ashley :dumbles:

are you planning on making a gallery?

i'm a writer too, what kind of stuff do you like writing?

Hi ashley!

I am, but I definitely need to make some fresh things first. I used to really love manips but it's been several years. 

Fantasy, mostly. The supernatural, dark versus light, dystopian (not all at the same time 😄 )What about you?

Hi Dea! I'm Taylor. I am also a writer, 99.9% Harry Potter Fanfiction but working on developing some original fiction as well. I'm a staff moderator here and super friendly so feel free to ask me any questions or reach out if you just want to chat. If there is anything I can do to help you I'm happy to help. I look forward to seeing more of you.

What's up girlfran. I am Stephanie! Also a writer of the fiction of fans; haven't in a while, but that's what brought me back to TDA after a good long hiatus. Unlike Taylor, I am not very friendly. I also have a sarcastic and dry sense of humor. 

;) 

Welcome back!

nice, i wish you the best getting back into it! those can be difficult but they're fun to make for sure.

that's really cool, i'm into those genres as well. my favorites to write are probably suspense thrillers, romance, and angsty 'person vs self' type stories. i'm working on a fanfic right now and it's my first stab at fantasy so i guess we'll see what happens :P 

it'd be cool to see your graphics, i hope you come up with some stuff!

hi dea! my name is sammi!

i'm glad to see you back and i hope to see you around for sure! if you need any help or anything like that, you can always pm me and i can do my best! i can't wait to see what kind of pretties you come up with!