The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
Lola.

i'm torn

which banner  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

which banner do you like more?

I chose the first banner because I think it makes the focal point a lot more clear! I do like both of them a lot though!

I have to agree with Sammi. In the second one, the light in the background makes Tom and Emma pop more, so the first pulls the focal point more towards the center. I suppose it depends on what you're going for!

I picked the first as well. The darker edges helps show the focus the best. On the second one, the light edges distract my eyes from the focus. (Though my eyes may just be weird, lol.) Hope this helps. ^ ^

I also chose the first. I think the contrast and coloring work better with the darker blue background. 

Echoing what everyone else has said here. I went for the first one because the darker edges on the outside frame the banner really nicely and then provide a great contrast to the lighter part in the middle, which in turn really highlights the focal point. It flows so nicely!

thank you everyone who voted and commented ❤️ this can be closed now as we have a pretty obvious winner :)