The Dark Arts
WarriorRising

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Changes][Awaiting Pickup][Awaiting Changes][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open]Story Banner Request

[b]Story (or Chapter) Title: Shatter Me
[b]Link to your Story (or Chapter): https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=339272&showRestricted
[b]Size of Graphic: Story Banner size. 
[b]Would You Like Your Penname on the Graphic?: Yes, please. 
[b]Have You Requested This Graphic Before?: No. 
[b]Do You Have Permission to Change it?: N/A 

[b]Characters to Include (Canon or Original) : Charlotte Gray (Mackenzie Foy- prefer a stylized, artsy photo). James Potter II (Gaspard Ulliel) 
[b]Other Images You Would Like: books, mirror, 

[b]Quotes to use on Graphic: Shatter Me
[b]Color Preferences: blue, bronze, white, silver. 
[b]Mood of Your Story: drama, coming of age, some humor. 
[b]Animation? 
[b]Additional Information: 
Edited by WarriorRising

Dibs!

My only question is - what do you mean by "artsy"? Do you have a specific photo in mind, or one that can be used as inspiration? 

Edited by finxter365

The black and white one is my favorite, but something like that would work too. Thanks so much! :) 

image.png.8700a11dc038c318278e09b99eb851af.png

image.png

Edited by WarriorRising

Hey there, I'm so sorry for the extended delay! I got caught in a surprise camping trip :) Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change. Text and coloring is the easiest, everything else varies. If you'd like someone else to give it a shot, or completely remade - let me know! If not, please rehost on a site like IMGBB or Imgur and credit finxter365@TDA :) 

Warrior-Rising-020719.png

Hello and thanks so much! Hope you had fun on your camping trip. :) 

Do you mind changing the text (if it's not too much trouble)? I like the coloring of it, would prefer something a bit more script like- like cursive handwriting. 

-L

So I will start with - here ya go! But also, there are a million and one "cursive handwriting" types of fonts. If there's anything I understand, it's finding the exact right font. If this isn't it, LET ME KNOW! I have probably 100+ different script fonts and my dear, we can go through every single one if you want! Let me know if there's a specific one you have in mind and I will download it ASAP. :) 

Warrior-Rising-020719.png

Hiya!

I like that script a lot better! I feel like the font fades into the background too much ... is there a way to make that stand out? Otherwise, I love what you've done! 

Thank you so much. 

-L