The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
Finefrenzy__

Howdy

Hello all, I'm Rhi. I'm making a slow and painful process back to making graphics. I was never that great to begin with, but I figured if I surrounded myself with amazing people like yourselves, something was sure to rub off. But yeah, howdy all! 

hey rhi *_* welcome to TDA 🐍

you should definitely make a gallery and let us all drag you to the dark side of graphic making.....this sounds more ominous written out than it did in my head 🤔

Hi Rhi! I do agree with Kris--join us in making a gallery! haha. At any rate, if you ever need inspiration of any sort, I always recommend perusing the challenges and participating as well! The tutorial section is a godsend when I first got started as well! 

Either way, I'm Sammi and if you need anything or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me! 

Hey Rhi, I'm Steph! Welcome to the dark side TDA! We welcome all! I agree with Sammi on the tutorials. They have been life savers and are really user friendly. If you ever have any questions, let me know!

Hi Rhi, welcome to TDA! I'm Mia. I've only recently come back to TDA and I'm getting back into making graphics too, having not touched photoshop for about 3 years. Echoing what everyone says here, the tutorials are fabulous so definitely check them out if you're feeling stuck!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I have already dipped a toe into some of the tutorials, but I'm really looking forward to getting more into it all.

And @starbuck., I'm already aware how dark your mind can be. Just look at Ethan and Selene...

Welcome! :D Tutorials are great!.......Or you know.... just paste and blend 20 pictures onto a canvas and see what happens ;)