The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
JadedWraith

hello

hello,

I'm Jaded...I've been playing with Photoshop for almost seven years and I'm fairly bad at it. well, it's my therapy, sorry.

I am still figuring out how this forum works so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.

This forum was recommended by a dear friend, as I was looking for a forum with graphic challenges and little drama.

So, everyone, hi!

hi cutie!! welcome to tda  ❤️ if you have any questions or want someone to chat my inbox is always open and I hope we get to see your graphics around here soon too!!!! ❤️ 

I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU JOINED!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I think you will really like it here!

Edited by XxTheAvengerXxX

hi! i'm Alison! welcome to tda :) i'm glad you decided to join and i can't wait to see your graphics. feel free to pm me with any questions. i'm a staff mod, which means i moderate around the whole site, but i spend most of my time in the Dueling Arena, so that's my area of expertise ;) i hope you post some pretties soon! 

hello and welcome to TDA! i can't wait to see what you come up with--i always recommend checking out tutorials for some tips and entering challenges if you need inspiration! i'm biased on the latter though as i'm a dueling arena mod! if you have any questions or just want to talk or bounce ideas off of someone, my inbox is always open!

Hi!! I'm Mia, welcome to TDA! There are so many great tutorials and tips and tricks around here, I've found them really useful so I definitely recommend them. Also, as other people have said, the challenges are good fun. I've only recently started entering them but I've absolutely loved them! Feel free to pop me a message if you ever want to chat or discuss ideas!

Hello friend! Glad to hear you decided to give us a go! We are definintely no-drama and everyone here is incredibly encouraging. I like to believe that everyone is bad at something until they practice, so jump in some challenges, do every tutorial you can, and have a ball! I agree that PS is my therapy, so you may find it quite relaxing to be here. Welcome and do enjoy!

18 hours ago, wildest dreams. said:

hi cutie!! welcome to tda  ❤️ if you have any questions or want someone to chat my inbox is always open and I hope we get to see your graphics around here soon too!!!! ❤️ 

Thank you. I will. I think I know you from another place. Good to see a familiar face.

16 hours ago, XxTheAvengerXxX said:

I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU JOINED!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I think you will really like it here!

and now you know who recommended the forum. *busted*

14 hours ago, choobacca said:

hi! i'm Alison! welcome to tda :) i'm glad you decided to join and i can't wait to see your graphics. feel free to pm me with any questions. i'm a staff mod, which means i moderate around the whole site, but i spend most of my time in the Dueling Arena, so that's my area of expertise ;) i hope you post some pretties soon! 

Hi Alison! I have a lot of questions...I don't even know where to start.

12 hours ago, jellybean jones said:

hello and welcome to TDA! i can't wait to see what you come up with--i always recommend checking out tutorials for some tips and entering challenges if you need inspiration! i'm biased on the latter though as i'm a dueling arena mod! if you have any questions or just want to talk or bounce ideas off of someone, my inbox is always open!

I'm a tutorial addict...I always end up with something very different but that's kinda of the point. I will pester you with questions. thanks.

8 hours ago, minimalist. said:

Hi!! I'm Mia, welcome to TDA! There are so many great tutorials and tips and tricks around here, I've found them really useful so I definitely recommend them. Also, as other people have said, the challenges are good fun. I've only recently started entering them but I've absolutely loved them! Feel free to pop me a message if you ever want to chat or discuss ideas!

Love your sn already.  I was looking for challenges. I always like to test myself . 

57 minutes ago, finxter365 said:

Hello friend! Glad to hear you decided to give us a go! We are definintely no-drama and everyone here is incredibly encouraging. I like to believe that everyone is bad at something until they practice, so jump in some challenges, do every tutorial you can, and have a ball! I agree that PS is my therapy, so you may find it quite relaxing to be here. Welcome and do enjoy!

thanks for the warm welcome. yes I believe a lot of things are matter of practising and wee bit of inspo...

Thank the coding Gods this has a mutlti-quoting feature. So much easier to reply to everyone...

I do have a page at DA if you want to take a look.https://www.deviantart.com/jadedwraith

My main issue is with the resources allowed, so in here, I think I'll start a gallery from scratch, to make sure no rules are broken.  I try my best to credit my resources, but I used to grab resources from tutorials which weren't credited back in the day . 

I do use other people's colourings, which even when I fiddle with them I always credit. So many of my previous pieces have psds and the infamous unknown resource. 

Back to the drawing board for me, then.

I am very grateful to everyone for the gentle welcoming. 

Welcome! It's great to see you're so open minded about starting again. I think this could be a great opportunity to try some new creative things :D Can't wait to see some of your work.

You'll do just fine! I had to start my gallery from scratch, too. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! <3