S I G N A T U R E S

worldsworstwitch.png

B A N N E R S

inheritance0.png

untilthesunfalls00.png

tainted0.png

adubiousaffair01.png

Credits:

People: Keira Knightley: keiraknightleyfan.net. Karen Gillian: karen-gillian.net, Marion Cotillard: marion-cotillard.org. Jane Birkin: theplace2.ru.  Lily Collins: misslilycollins.net. Katheryn Winnick: katheryn-winnick.net. Lagartha & Ragnar: screen-shot - screenrant.com. Harry Lloyd: harrylloyd.sosugary.org. Sarah Gadon: saragadon.com. Phoebe Tonkin: phoebe-tonkin.org. Anya Taylor Joy: anyataylorjoy.net. 

Stocks+textures: endlessly.@tda (black&white), a.leksy@tda (greyscale, lines), ravenorlov@deviantart, so-ghislaine@deviantart, texturous@deviantart, Azimuth's silhouette pack, sixxtear@deviantart, deNoctem@deviantart, styleran@deviantart, Evey-V@deviantart, ErenaeErae@deviantart, unsplash, 

Fonts: Urban Fonts, Fontspace

Edited by MrsDarcy
new graphic

hey beth! welcome to TDA :loves:

i really love your picspam for tainted, it's just so deliciously dark and that's my aestheticTM  i can't wait to see more of your graphics :)

hey Beth! I just saw your post in the welcome forum so I haddd to come check out your gallery :happy: you've got a great start! your aesthetic is awesome. it's so dramatic! it took me ages to make an aesthetic I ever felt pleased about!! so great work. the blending on your blend (lols) also looks really great. you've got an excellent start here :) I can't wait to see more!

ah, super thrilled you checked it out :laugh:

I'm not sure I've found my aesthetic just yet -  right now I'm working at something that doesn't fit in at all - way too colorful ^^

Hello Beth!

You have an absolutely amazing start to your gallery here. Your aesthetic is one of my favorites, along with your signature! Your blending skills are awesome, and I ADORE that blend you made (the feathers make such an amazing touch!). Once again, if you have any questions or anything at all, please feel free to reach out to me! I can't wait to see what more you do here! :)

Sammi! I'm so happy you like my aesthetic - I'm still working on it though :P and thanks, I can't wait to show more ! 

hi beth! you've got such a lovely start to your gallery, i love all of your texture use and they interact with your models. :loves: and that picspam/aesthetic thing is gorg, i just love the smoke going up the middle. ❤️ i can't wait to see what other wonderful things you create!

hi beth! i just realised you're on tda - how did i miss this?? welcome!

your gallery has such a wonderful collection of graphics so far. i love how you're experimenting with the comps of each graphic and your texture use is already so good! i love the way the yellow pops in the first banner as well as the way you've positioned the text, and your aesthetic is gorgeously dark, i love it. :loves: looking forward to seeing what else you come up with! 

Taylor - thank you so much :loves: I really like playing with textures on people - next step is figuring out how to incorporate more stocks! the picspam is probably my favorite this far, since graphics are still tricky for me, so I'm happy you like it ^^

Nim - thank you, I'm happy to be here :loves: I rather liked the yellow as well, so I'm super excited that you commented on it. I had no idea my aesthetic was dark when I started out, that's just how they end up 😂 right now I'm beginning to play around with some more colors ^^ 

Edited by MrsDarcy

OMG, how do you graphic? How is everyone's skin so flawless? Please tell me your secrets! 

I meant to come in here to congratulate you on your promotion. Everything in here is so pretty! I adore your banners - ALL of them. ALL.

+this is my favourite. 

I can't wait to see you spread your graphics wings to try something new. No doubt the quality will be as superb as these :)

My sole critique though, is having a texture over the face of the model in your current sig. I envy the font use/style in it though, I find that difficult to do.

Congratulations again!

Lia:wub:

HI Lia, thank you so much, you're so sweet :loves:

the sig is the one of the first things I made (need to make a new one :blush:) - I'm so happy you like all of my banners! I find that every time I try to make something else, it just fails :ermm: hopefully I'll grow into it soon

thanks again :loves:

PS: a good quality picture (paired with a decent moisturizer) is a must for flawless skin :P 

I... I don't know how to pick a favorite? Your gallery is small but mighty! Congrats on your promotion it was well earned! 

(okay I think... I think +This is my favorite? maybe? I just love them all.)