The Dark Arts

Hi everyone! I'm Shayley and I'm 26 (omg I feel old saying that. Legit think I am still 21 half the time). I'm from Australia and it IS SO HOT rn. If I don't reply it is because I have melted. I've been making graphics over on DeviantArt for like 1 zillion years but I recently decided I hated EVERYTHING so I have decided to start again fresh. And what is fresher than a new forum?! Forgive me if I am a total dingus and post in the wrong place, I'm still trying to learn where everything is haha. I hope to have a gallery up very soon (after I stop drooling over the mind blowing talent that is in other peoples galleries). 

Just a little bit about myself: I love colours. Like a lot. I am obsessed with netball. I'm incredibly socially awkward and don't know how to make small talk in real life. I recently got engaged, tried to plan a wedding, became overwhelmed and then stopped planning my wedding hahaha. help. I like to teach myself new things. Right now I'm learning the piano. So far I have learned 'twinkle twinkle little star'... and, er that's it. I like to pretend I like exercising but I don't really. Don't tell anyone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and spending hours looking at all of the amazing graphics on here! :wub:

Hi Shayley - I'm Beth and also new as a artist on here, so I just wanted to say hello :P I feel you on the age-thing, I just turned 25 and feel like a wrinkled dinosaur just by saying that. Also people tend to over-plan their weddings, so hey, maybe it's a good thing, avoiding all that stress - congrats btw. :laugh: and I'm excited to see what you make! 

Hi Shayley, I'm Taylor one of the moderators here. I am also 26, and yeah it does make me feel old sometimes, which makes my parents laught at me when I say that. Congrats on your engagement. Welcome to the TDA, I'm looking forward to seeing your gallery when you get around to posting it. If you ever have any questions feel free to send me a message. :) 

Hi Shayley, welcome to TDA! I'm Mia. I'm still pretty new here myself - I've been lurking since forever but only recently got round to posting a gallery. Everyone here is so lovely though so I'm sure you'll be made to feel welcome. I totally relate with the age thing, I'm 25 in June and had a "oh wow I think I actually count as an adult now" moment this morning. It's a scary thought! Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with planning/not-planning your wedding! No matter what you do, I'm sure it'll be absolutely lovely. 

I'm looking forward to seeing your work soon! :happy:

Hi Shayley and welcome to TDA! I'm Sammi and I'm one of the moderators here and f you need anything at all please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I just turned 25 and let me tell you I am definitely old...that might be the chronic illness/injuries speaking though :P Regardless, congratulations on the engagement, and if you'd like to turn into a popsicle at this precise moment instead of melting, I am unbelievably down to trade...

so like I said, if you need anything or just want to chat my PMs are always open!