The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
moonlight.

Back back back... back again

Hi Everryyonne!

I'm Alice and I've been floating around PW, the forums, TDA for many years on and off. Back in the day I used to play about a bit with photoshop but since graduating (which was only like.. 5 years ago 😦) I haven't really touched it. I'm hoping to get back into it, learn lots and have a laugh! I've missed the forums! So I thought I'd come back with a shiny new name and start afresh. Hopefully, if I ever get good enough maybe attempt a gallery, but for now.. that's a distant maybe.

Glad to be back!

Thank you 😍 need to get some serious practicing in.

Hi Alice, I'm Mia. Welcome back! You sound a lot like me - I left PW and TDA and completely gave up on photoshop just before graduating and now, three years later, I came back to all three at the very end of last year. It's nice to have a fellow returner! I love your signature, especially that text. :wub: I can't wait to see more of your work! I put off posting a gallery for years because I was always overwhelmed by how good everyone is (and let's be honest, I still am) but I finally took the plunge and posted one when I came back to TDA and it was a great decision. Don't be afraid to post a gallery even if you don't feel totally ready. I certainly didn't feel ready but it's so much easier to post more work when you already have some stuff out there!

Hi Alice! Welcome back to TDA! I'm Sammi, one of the mods here and if you need anything please feel free to reach out to me!! (you can also PM me if you want to just chat and such!). I definitely recommend participating in challenges or perusing the tutorials, that's what really helped me get my feet on the ground around here :) I look forward to seeing what you make for sure!

hey Alice welcome back! :D you probably don't remember me with this name but my previous one was prongs and before that it was prometheus... I'm Sofia btw and it's great to see you're back! be sure to check out the tutorials and the challenges and don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need any help! :D

hi Mia! welcome back! i hope that you change your mind and decide to make some graphics, but if not that's okay too! it's always great to have someone around for a chat & just another friendly face in general :)