The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
&themoon

A Return?

Hi! I'm Scott. I was really back on this website back in, oh man, um? 2014? I haven't been making a lot of graphics since then but I've definitely missed it! Being on tda was, honestly, one of the best parts of graphic making so it's super awesome being back and the community still seems so nice and fun! (Which, with the new url, I was so scared that the website was completely gone and I had a small freak out over it haha.)

It's super nice to meet or, well, probably remeet a lot of you! 

hey scott! I totally remember you and your graphics, (I doubt you'd remember me at all 2014 was near the end of my own hiatus 😛) but I'm hannah! I'm really excited to see you back on the board and I can't wait to lurk any new graphics ❤️ 

Hi Scott! Welcome back! I do remember seeing you around! I remember coming across a lot of your posts even when you were on hiatus. Not sure if you remember me though. :couch: My name is Alishya. :D Nice to meet you (again).

I was pleasantly surprised and excited to see your name on the recent topic list. It's good to see you here again! Again, welcome back!

ahhhhh i remember your username!!!!

i'm chloe, back in the day i was also wndryrs/party.poison/findthesecretgarden omg the name changes were real..... i love and miss ur style!!! cant wait to see what you do now <33333

hi Scott! welcome back! i remember seeing your name around the forums for sure, probably during my weird on and off periods lol. it's so great to see people coming back! a lot of artists have returned lately and i hope this time it's for good :) can't wait to see your pretties around the forums again <33

@wildest dreams. Hi and thank you! i remember your graphics, i think? 2014 was much too long ago haha. thank you so much! 

@Symple Lish Hey! Thank you! I was surprised to like, see a few things I started see around haha. It's really nice to meet, remeet?, you and everything. You are so sweet. Thank you!

@rainbowprism Ahhh thank you! It's so nice to meet you and you are so sweet! I love the kpop in your signature. I'm not really into kpop like I was before but like,, the nostalgia is so real

@choobacca Hi! Thank you! It's so nice coming back and it's super cool that others are doing the same. Thank you!!!