The Dark Arts
JadedWraith

Jaded's little corner - August 1st

I am trying to organize this slowly, so excuse me if there isn't much around

Credits-still updating, be patient

@unsplashed - Kasia Wanner, 

@Pexels -  Dám Tuóng Quân

@Deviant Art - textures-  Evey-V, Lost-in-arts, ErenaeErae, RavenOrlov, AccioGlow, End-less-ly, Vanessax17, yalancimantida, Dariayourlocalidiot, Alkindii, Accio Glow, run-on-gasoline, So-Ghislaine, ItsMorphine, 9 litres of art, Krypteriah, Ainhel, yunyunsarang, Razeeta, Nolamom, nk-ash, Morrigan05, Denoctem, ellooise, Carlton/Carlonka, Biancaw, Val_deviant, Marioantonio123, new-americana (Chelsea), Sylvador123

stock pngs- SadEyeKitsune, Frozenstocks, gd08; maureenolder, sensepngs, blackyaisa, pixievamp, mariasemelevitch, ecathe, eaceonnT4, moonglowlily, presterjohnstock, Temtepdeli Pack1,2,3; Evey Packs, Psychicznax, Carlonka, new-americana (Chelsea), Lindri/Gasoline; Sylvador123, Rogers-shield,  Ash,  RavenOrlov

Other sources - Mathieu Bélin, Craig McDean -Vanity Fair

Icons

q2HhyGLW_o.png

Signatures

qHQu6zYA_o.png

Textures by Alkindii

xeWCrdXT_o.png

Banners

C4w6024n_o.png

r2TwSiDh_o.png

OM7SGeEn_o.png

credits: @Deviant art 1Dhazboo, cypher-s, endl-ess-ly, wolverine , shadowedxlegacy, ylancinmanti, BEAPANDA

@Pexels Ana Francisconi Nick Nemou

Blends/Chapters

q3Gheeks_o.png
HQ Diesel, Cypher-S, Loo-Luyi, Mediterran Art

lJyR4YfE_o.png

PivPEz9.png

Credits:
Min An Pexels
textures -Vanessax17 and Alkindii
stock pngs by Rogers-shield and  Trameule ShadowPlay( currently Dystopia)
song by MADONNA, GUY SIGSWORTH, DAVID TORN 

Colourizations

LSnhb2ro_o.png

Love

BOCUQY.png

Edited by JadedWraith
adding stuff

hello and congrats on making a gallery on TDA *_*

before i can move it to member artist section, you'll just have to add the date of your last update either in your topic description or your topic title (this is because we look at those dates when considering artists for promotions) :)

Is it okay, now? I have a long credits list so  it will be long before it is fairly updated.  oh, and welcome at grumpy home. I always have chocolate. And coffee. 

Hi friend! You have such a lovely start to your gallery! My favorites would have to be your signature and chapter image here! The comp and coloring on both of them is fantastic! I can't wait to see what more you come up with! :)

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you posted your gallery! I love everything! Those icons are lovely and so creative! That sig is so pretty and soft looking! Your banner is awesome!!!! And that chapter image, too! I really do love everything in your gallery so far! ❤️ Can't wait to see more pretties in your gallery!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

And I can't forget this:

BOCUQY.png

Edited by XxTheAvengerXxX

On 3/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, starbuck. said:

yep, it's all good! ^_^

thanks for the visit and all the support.:)

On 3/13/2019 at 1:42 AM, jellybean jones said:

Hi friend! You have such a lovely start to your gallery! My favorites would have to be your signature and chapter image here! The comp and coloring on both of them is fantastic! I can't wait to see what more you come up with! :)

wel, inspo has been low...I've been trying to banner and to icon...

On 3/13/2019 at 3:42 AM, The Punisher said:

Your gallery is amazing! You have a splendid start. I especially like the icons ❤️ 

Thanks you so much, especially because it's my most hated graphic. I love icons...from other people. Mine always suck.

20 hours ago, XxTheAvengerXxX said:

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you posted your gallery! I love everything! Those icons are lovely and so creative! That sig is so pretty and soft looking! Your banner is awesome!!!! And that chapter image, too! I really do love everything in your gallery so far! ❤️ Can't wait to see more pretties in your gallery!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

And I can't forget this:

BOCUQY.png

Thanks dear. I love your button. You have been on fire, too I am deeply envious of your pretties.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:34 AM, &thereshegoes said:

ooh, i love that icon set!

thanks. I always hate my icon sets so, that comment is much appreciated.