The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
northernstar

Hi Everyone!

I guess I did things a little backwards by starting my gallery before posting here. I'm Mel! I'm new to TDA and graphics. I started making stuff about a month ago after realizing that my job offered me photoshop for free (how lucky)! I've been on PW for 2.5 years now. I currently handle Catherine Bishop, Tanith Bishop and Katy Killian-Hart. 

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and trying to hone whatever abilities I might have to make some pretty things! ❤️

Hi Mel! I'm Sammi and I'm one of the mods around here (specifically for the dueling arena) so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I absolutely recommend checking out the tutorials and challenges--that was something that really helped me when I started out, and don't be afraid to also take advantage of the critique corner as well! You'll find everyone here is super duper friendly and I am also available if you have any questions, or ideas, or just feel like chatting to someone! 

I look forward to seeing what more you come up with!! ❤️❤️ 

hi Mel! i've definitely been seeing you & your pretties around :) my name is Alison and i'm a staff mod, so i can (hopefully) answer questions about just about anything, except for admin-y stuff like account issues. definitely feel free to pm me with any concerns or if you just want to say hi! i think you'll find tda an awesome and welcoming community. everyone here is super friendly! i can't wait to keep seeing your creations :happy:

Hi Mel! Starting out in graphics is like! The most fun time ever, really. It's such a cool journey. And so lucky about PS for free at work. I have that, too, but of course I've also bought CS6 years back so it's only so helpful now haha. 

Anyway (why am I talking about me?) it's super nice to meet you! I hope you have the best time here and I'm 100% here to provide any help I can!