The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  

Hey all! I'm Liv. I'm registering my only PW character tomorrow- Hamelin Cloutier- and I came across TDA and figured I should register for it too, whereas I'd only been a TDA bystander during my last go around PW. I'm so glad to be here!

hi Liv!! I'm Sammi and I'm one of the Social Media Managers and the Dueling Arena mod here so if you have any questions about those areas or just want to chat/bounce ideas off one another, I'm always available via PM! Judging by your av and sig is it safe to assume you graphic as well?? :D Regardless, welcome aboard! ❤️ 

Thanks a million! I do, I've dabbled around PS a lot, first for school and then just for fun personally. I've been prowling for resources on Deviant Art and here we have it!! ❤️

Hi Liv! Welcome to TDA. I'm Taylor a staff mod here and can be approached for any questions you have. Feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi liv!! I'm hannah, I recognise you from pw I play rosemary pierce and violet dodge over there ^_^ I really love the sig you have it's absolutely gorgeous and I love amy ❤️ I'd definitely love to see more of your graphics and my inbox is always open if you want a chat, or the same goes on pw!! ❤️ 

Hi Liv! It's so nice to meet you and it's awesome to have you here! I love your signature! 

hey Liv! judging from that sig, you're not new to graphics :happy: i'm glad you decided to join up and say hello! i hope to see your pretties around the site. i'm a mod here, and i do a lot of modding in the Dueling Arena, so if you have any questions about that spot feel free to shoot me a pm.