The Dark Arts
dreamgazer220

[c1][COMPLETED][Awaiting Screencap][Awaiting Pickup][Awaiting Changes][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open]The 100 forum set with multiple icons (HPFT/TDA)

Size: 500x200; 100x100

John Murphy - Richard Harmon
Emma Rhodes - Crystal Reed
Bellamy Blake - Bob Morley
Clarke Griffin - Eliza Taylor
I'd prefer pictures from season 5 of The 100 and beyond; +here's* an idea for Emma (*I know it's from Pinterest, so it can just be used as a guideline 😊)  

Text: Something always brings me back to you (on the signature; no text on icon) 
Color Preferences: Artist Choice
Preferred Mood: Angsty but hopeful, a little romantic
Link to Place to be Used: HPFT profile & screencap || TDA profile & screencap

When was the last time you requested a graphic for this forum profile (on any site): November 2018, but never for this particular graphic
Additional information: If it's possible, I'd like multiple icons for this set? One with Bellamy and Clarke together, one with Murphy and Emma, and one of just Emma -- but if not, that's fine! Just Emma (or Emma/Murphy) would be the preference then. I'm also in no rush, and can try to look for more specific pictures if that'll help 😊

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Edited by Lola.
formatting issues

Hello! Is this request still needed? :) 

Hello! If this request is still needed, perhaps you want to consider moving it to the general section where it may get picked up faster? :) 

The request is still needed! And moving to the general area is fine, too :sleep:

So sorry for taking so long. It was kinda hard to find some pics. That said, if you're not happy with this, I can try to make something else more suited for what you would like. ^ ^

Here is what I was able to come up with:

bTh336.png bThFXp.png
bThafY.png

Anyhoo, please be honest. I am more than happy to try and make something else if you are not satisfied. I did struggle a bit because I am not familiar with the show. I do ask, if you have better ideas for which pictures to use, please let me know and link them individually or from an album. List any and all details you believe need to be changed. :)

The icons are perfect, I love them so much ☺️
And I appreciate you being open to changes, especially since I was mostly vague in my original request. 

I love the text and text placement of the signature, as well as the images chosen for Bellamy, Clarke, and John, but I was wondering if it was possible to change the image of Emma? I found an album of screencaps where Crystal Reed has the same hair and jacket as the icon, so maybe something from there might be able to work? 

I was also thinking something more space-y for the texture; I found these, but I'm open to works best [space-wise] for the graphic.

I'm sorry, I feel like these are a lot of changes 🙈 Just one more if possible; the placement of the characters is great, but Emma and John are actually more prominent than Bellamy and Clarke, at least in whatever fics I write, so if the focus could be more on them, that would be awesome.

I understand if these are too many changes, but I really do love the basis of the signature. Thank you so much for taking the time to make these for me, I'm in absolutely no rush at all ❤️ 

It's no problem at all! My fault, really, I should've asked sooner, lol.

I took a look at the gallery, but I couldn't find something that could work. After checking a couple of sites I forgot about, I did find a few images that might work, but I wanted to check with you first to see which one you like more: 1, 2, 3, or 4

And then to double check, do you want the flowers and leaves removed? Or just focus on the texture? I'm fine either way, just wanted to be sure. ^ ^

Don't worry! These should be easy to change. ^ ^ Thank you for helping me get a better picture on how to go about this. :D

Ooh, definitely the first one; very suited for Emma ☺️

And yeah, I think the flowers and leaves should be removed; it doesn't quite go with what I had in mind.

Thank you so much for being so willing to work with me! ❤️  

I will get started after work today and hopefully have it ready later tonight. ☺ 

I'm happy to help!

How about this one? :happy:

bW9CuD.png

Edit: I wasn't 100% satisfied with that colouring, so I made an alternate one today. ^ ^

bZllls.png

Edited by XxTheAvengerXxX

Oooh, I love both, but I think I love the second coloring a little more 😍

Picking this (plus the icons) up now; thank you again for being so awesome ❤️❤️ 

Hello! Please remember to post the screencap if the set being used for the HPFT forums (no need to post for TDA obviously :) )

@dreamgazer220 thank you for the screencap! Unless there’s a link to the artist’s tda profile, could you please add “TDA” next to the nickname of the artist? Thank you! Please post a screencap again when that’s done and I will be happy to close this request :)