The Dark Arts
Fonzzx

[open]Ginny/Luna

Story (or Chapter) Title: Midnight
Link to your Story (or Chapter):Here (T)
Size of Graphic: Banner please, 700 x 110 😊
Would You Like Your Penname on the Graphic?: I don't mind, if it fits! HPFT penname is ravenclaw-dirt
Have You Requested This Graphic Before?: Yes, but my story wasn't validated so it was moved into OOL 
Do You Have Permission to Change it?: N/A

Characters to Include (Canon or Original): Luna and Ginny
Other Images You Would Like: I don't mind if the characters are the movie actresses or of other lookalikes! 

Quotes to use on Graphic: None
Color Preferences: I'm thinking quite light? It's post war seventh year confusing feelings type of romance - maybe pale pinks or almost white blues
Mood of Your Story: Not really fluff, but more open to interpretation? Gals being pals except they're attracted to each other, quite wholesome and natural?
Animation? If so, how? No thank you :) 
Additional Information: The main two scenes in the one shot are of them by the lake with Ginny playing with Luna's hair in her lap and them both hiding from Filch in the dark
Edited by Fonzzx
Include banner size

Opened the request for you :) there are two banner sizes so if you could specify if you need 700x110 or 700x150 that’d be great! 😊

Hello! If this request is still needed, I would suggest we move it to the general section where most artists are allowed to pick it up! Let me know what you wish to do :) 

6 hours ago, Lola. said:

Hello! If this request is still needed, I would suggest we move it to the general section where most artists are allowed to pick it up! Let me know what you wish to do :) 

Yes please! I wasn't sure where to post initially! 

No problem! :) moving the thread now and here's a guide to requesting graphics that you may find useful in the future ^_^