The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
forever_dreaming

hello! ^-^

Hi! I'm Shreya, and I'm very bad at introductions :D

I was brought here through HPFT, where I've admired everyone's beautiful graphics for soooo long. Photoshop was actually pre-installed for free on the laptop my college got me, but it's been too confusing/intimidating every time I've opened it. I'm fairly comfortable with the other programs in the Adobe suite though so I figured I should learn how to use Photoshop haha :P I'm most interested in making picspams/banners/chapter images!

Everyone at TDA seems really nice ^_^ Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

ayy welcome to TDA shreya *_* i'm so happy you decided to try out making graphics :loves: i'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time, especially since you're already familiar with the adobe suite ^_^ and we've got a bunch of tutorials to get you started so..... :D

hi shreya, welcome!! ❤️ i'm so happy you've decided to try your hand at graphics and i can't wait to see what all you come up with! 

Welcome! I totally understand how daunting photoshop can seem at first but it is easy to learn. I'm happy to help with some basics if you want/need it. Send me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around.

hi Shreya! welcome to tda! i'm glad you decided to check us out. and also so jealous that your laptop came with adobe suite pre-installed :OO

i'm a moderator so feel free to reach out with any questions about the site or just to say hi! can't wait to see what you start making :happy:

Edited by choobacca

hey Shreya welcome to TDA! 😁 free feel to check out the tutorials and also the challenges to help you! feel free to send a PM if you need any help! 😊and I can't wait to see the graphics you'll make here! 😁

Sofia😊

Hiya Shreya! Welcome to TDA!

^All of these guys on TDA are absolutely insane incredible. They'll really help fine tune your skills in no time! And if there's anything I can help with/you fancy a chat, give me a shout :D

Shona

Hi Shreya and welcome to TDA! I absolutely encourage you to check out challenges and the tutorial section to help with your graphic journey, along with reaching out via critique section or you could PM me with any and all questions! :) 

Edited by jellybean jones