The Dark Arts
Jenna822

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Pickup][Awaiting Changes][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open]quentin coldwater set

Size: 500 x 200

Images: so i would love for [first choice] or [second choice] to be the main background image and then for [this album] to be used for the main images on the signature (not the net on the face ones please).

Text: main text "quentin coldwater" and smaller text "did i do something brave?"

Color Preferences: okay i LOVE the whole black and white parts with color parts thing. or part of it is all one color overlay then the minor images are more regular colors. (i can show examples if this makes no sense.) but on the whole just deep, rich, dark colors. nothing pastel or hazy colored. almost that over sharpened rigid look? the colors on the album images are a good palette!

Preferred Mood: dark, depressing, and "edgy".

Link to Place to be Used: [my profile] (it says ooc account but it'll be changed when he's accepted)

When was the last time you requested a graphic for this forum profile? (on any site): never!

Additional Information: i will write a sig code that makes the credit for the images visible.

Size: 200 x 330

Text: no text please

Color Preferences: matching the signature

Preferred Mood: matching the signature

Additional Information: i'm not fond of overly styled avatars. i prefer something more like a simple cut of a single album photo with the same coloring and texturing as the signature has. if possible, use a different photo than the signature uses for variety.

Size: 200 x 150

Text: maybe a large "Q" but if it doesn't look right then no text is fine

Color Preferences: matching the signature

Preferred Mood: matching the signature

Additional Information: right now there's a gif sitting in the spot this will go. it can be a crop of the signature without the text (because they won't be visible on the same place) or just something matching it.

picture.png

Edited by Newt Scamander.
fixed the links. *newt edit: hit re-opened by mistake, took it out of title*

Hello! Thank you for requesting! However, we also require a screencapture of your profile and until that is added to the form, I can’t open this request! 

sorry, i figured that was just for profiles hidden from guest view. the profile screenshot has been added.

I can give this a go! ^ ^

So were you thinking of something similar to this? If not, are there any examples you can show me? I usually go pretty saturated on the colors, I can dial it down if you'd like, just let me know. ^ ^ Any particular color you would prefer to have on the set?

thank you!! that example is EXACTLY what i love!

the tones of blue and green in the album photos of jason are good as far as colors go i would just say avoid orange or yellow cause it might clash with the site's color scheme.

@Jenna822 in the future, please leave it up to the moderators to check on the status of requests! Everyone has stuff going on in RL and that’s why we are giving artists a respectable amount of time to fill a request and I’m keeping an eye on everything 😌

@XxTheAvengerXxX hello are you still working on this request? :) 

Yes! I'm sorry, some things came up. I should be able to have it ready on Thursday. :)

Sorry for taking so long!

rm1MuM.png

rm1RzF.png

rm1tmP.png

Let me know if there are any changes you would like done. I know this isn't 100% what you asked for, so please don't hesitate if it's not quite what you wanted. ^ ^

oh they're absolutely beautiful omg!! 

i'm not sure how your resources are lined up or how you save layers, so i don't know if it's possible but would you be able to take the leafy things off his eyes in the signature? not all of the leafy things just the one little sprig that's touching his eye or even shift it so it's not touching his eye? it just squicks me out a little with it looking like it's poking.

absolutely perfect thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

(i'll upload the screen shot thingies in a few!)

okay first shot is the profile, second is the signature, third is when you hover over the signature! let me know if you want your real name rather than your account name.

also [here] is a direct link if you want to see it in action.

1.png

2.png

3.png