forever_dreaming

[c1][COMPLETED][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open][pending]banner for reorienting

Story (or Chapter) Title: reorienting
Link to your Story (or Chapter): HPFT
Size of Graphic: 700x150
Would You Like Your Penname on the Graphic: Yes please! :D
Have You Requested this Graphic Before: Nope!
Characters to Include: Padma and Parvati Patil! My FC for both of them is Mishti Rahman. It’s a little hard to find pictures for because she’s an Instagram model/influencer, so most of her pictures are on her Insta (and I couldn’t find any conclusive info about IG copyright rules...). Assuming that Insta pics are fine to use, I have some suggestions: 
(my preference is #1) because it just screams Parvati to me
If Insta pics aren’t allowed, I can try to find others!
Other Images You Would Like: maybe a picture of a building like this in the background? Not necessary, though.

Quotes to use on Graphic: None!
Color Preferences: Would love to see reds and blues mixing!
Mood of Your Story: oh gosh, I don’t know. Nostalgic, melancholic, hopeful but sad at the same time? Haha, you’ve read it so you can probably say better than I could :P
Animation: nope!
Additional Information: Thank you in advance! <3
Edited by Lola.

Hi @forever_dreaming unfortunately pictures from Instagram cannot be used and I removed them. You can either find not copyrighted pictures or give the artist a general idea of what you want in your graphic and allow her find her own pics :) 

Thanks for the clarification, and sorry about that! 

I tried to find other pictures but I couldn’t find any that weren’t copyrighted 😐 My general philosophy is light colors/smiling = Parvati, and darker colors/not smiling/glasses = Padma! I could try to hunt down some pictures for Kris later, but if ultimately, it doesn’t work out to have Mishti specifically on the banner, that’s fine. Having two other models (ideally with their faces hidden then, and Indian/of a similar skin tone/appearance) would be okay too.

i'm on this but it'll take me a bit of time to do the banner - shreya knows this so it's okay with her :)

@starbuck. took me entirely too long but I have some suggestions for pics using Kelly Gale as their fc instead! They’re all from her Bellazon thread.

Padma: ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE

Parvati: ONE | TWO | THREE

Generally, more playful and lighter pictures are Parvati, and more serious and darker pictures are Padma. You could also have a picture of Kelly with her hair up for Padma (I didn’t find any I particularly liked). A picture of Padma with a leather jacket would be super great, given that that’s important to the fic (as you know), but isn’t necessary :) I know that you really understand them and their personalities, so I trust that you’ll be able to find the best pictures and the ones I provided are just suggestions :D Let me know if you want me to find some others ^_^