The Dark Arts
AduantasDraiocht

[Awaiting Screencap][Awaiting Changes][Awaiting Pickup][open][pending]Signature needed for Oghe Aduantas

[b]Size:[/b] 500 x 200
[b]Images:[/b]Link provided in additional information with wide selection to choose from. The play by is Linus Wordemann
[b]Text:[/b] Oghe Aduantas
[b]Color Preferences:[/b
[b]Preferred Mood:[/b] Mute, dull, simplistic
[b]Link to Place to be Used:[/b] [url=undefined]https://pottersworld.org/forums/index.php?/profile/112917-oghe-aduantas/[/url]
[b]Link to Screencap:[/b] [url=undefined][/url]
[b]When was the last time you requested a graphic for this forum profile? (on [i]any[/i] site):[/b]3 or so months ago
[b]Additional Information:[/b] Any picture from here fits him well. He is a simple farmer who now works as an Unspeakable. Very low profile, keeps to himself, has a very bland fashion style. I really enjoyed the color and style set that Nox made me but they are no longer on board and enjoyed the structure of the one Hastings made, but that gives you an idea of the style I like. (mentioned sets can be found here)

hello! a few things :) We also require a screencap of your profile! and we don't have many active Member Artists so I would suggest moving this request to the general section where it may get picked up faster :) 

I tried putting the URL link in here but it isn't working I guess.

Picture

I don't come on here enough to know my way around the board, I just click where it says to click. 

No problem! If you decide you want your thread moved just post here :) 

hi! is this request still needed?

Hello! Is this request still needed? 

In that case, I would recommend moving it to the general section at this point!

how's this?

rCJn3D.png

rCJXJd.png   rCJtX5.png

just realized you didn't actually ask for the icons so feel free to use them or not. I can make any changes if you want or feel free to reopen, otherwise please credit as miss atomic bomb @ tda ^_^

Thank you so much for this attempt! I really like the structure of it, the placements of the images and the font used. I really appreciate you going above and beyond for making the icons as well.

This is my fault for not specifying that aspect of the request on how I try to keep away from orange/red/bright colors that highlight his ginger qualities but is it possible at all to make it less orange? It might be the gradient background that is doing it or that vintage photograph look but it just isn't sitting with me. I really like the structure of it though. Maybe just the small center photo in color and the rest black and white, or done with a blue tone instead? It just helps to mute the flashy red hair he has.    (like this photo below by Jonathan Hastings)

Picture

If you do try to make this edit, you don't need to redo the icons, I feel bad as it is for asking for the edit. 

OMG so much better!

Thank you so much for doing that change, it made the world of a difference! Thank you so much for being flexible about that and I will make sure in the future to add in that last bit for a request for you/other artists. Thank you