The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
starbuck.

Stepping down

i've already let the rest of the mods and admins know, but i also thought everyone else deserved some notice and an explanation :)

i'm sure everyone has noticed, i haven't really been around all that much lately. i've been more into writing than making graphics and my workload has increased by double recently because my colleague went on maternity leave. i haven't really been properly active on TDA for quite some time and i find admin-ing has been pretty mentally exhausting these last couple of months. i feel like i'm not doing the site justice with being absent-ish most of the time.

hopefully, i'll still be around as an artist - i'll try my best. i loved being a staff mod and then an admin on TDA and i love the site. i hope the mod&admin team will go ahead with the changes we've been talking about lately and that it will make the site more user-friendly, attractive and livelier ^_^

So sorry to see you go. I hope we still get to see your pretties every now and then. Take care of yourself, kay?

Kris!!! So thankful for all that you have done for the site over the years - as an artist, a mod, an admin, and just overall lovely lovely person. Wishing you the best with writing and life overall and hopeful we will still be blessed with your insanely gorgeous graphics for many years to come xxx

You've been such a pillar in the TDA community for as long as I can remember, & I hope to see you around still! <3 

you have been such great admin (& staff mod!!!!!!) ever since i first started on this site, which was agesss ago!!!! thank you & i hope ill still see ur pretties around, all the best at work & in writing! ❤️