The Dark Arts

candy witch's brew

WELCOME TO THE CANDY WITCH'S BREW

it isn't much yet, but hopefully it'll be growing soon!

B A N N E R S

VPOlF66.png

XaXrtGv.png

YYfCMp9.png

LTTW8JX.png

JjxYUlZ.png

aw07mgm.png

S I G N A T U R E S

8k4jdeZ.png

gUA0yr4.png

C H A P T E R  I M A G E S

ReexlJb.png

XamFTaf.png

I C O N S

4M2RoZu.png

B L E N D S

7kMpjZ3.png

UdYG8UB.png

C O L O U R I Z A T I O N S

daYaSff.png

CREDITS+

Edited by violetpacifist

On 11/2/2019 at 9:17 AM, !lifeisasong said:

Hi! Welcome to TDA :)

I love your The Good Place banner and your chapter image! You have a really good eye for composition and I'm really excited to see what else you add.

Thank you so much!! I'm excited to be here! ☺️

these?? are?? so?? beautiful??

my jaw just kept dropping lower and lower the further I scrolled tbH. I loooove your font-work, they all look so loose and really quite gorgeous, and your blending and use of textures is phenomenal. 

I love your banner for gravity, and your coloring on the RAINE chapter image is out of this world

excited to see more from you!! 

Hi!

Wow..

Your banners are beautiful. Well, let's be real all your work is beautiful but as someone who can't create a banner to save my life, I'm in utter awe.

I love that 'Devil's Wager' signature too. The colours, the font.. just perfection.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I adore all of these and I don't know where to look first!! Your colors are absolutely gorgeous (especially adore the Raine image and your first banner) and your icons look like beautiful paintings. Every part of all of the graphics are interesting to look at. I just cannot say enough amazing things! Cannot wait to see what else you come up with ❤️ 

On 12/4/2019 at 10:05 PM, owlgenie said:

these?? are?? so?? beautiful??

my jaw just kept dropping lower and lower the further I scrolled tbH. I loooove your font-work, they all look so loose and really quite gorgeous, and your blending and use of textures is phenomenal. 

I love your banner for gravity, and your coloring on the RAINE chapter image is out of this world

excited to see more from you!! 

Thank you so much!! I'm really trying to experiment with fonts right now, I'm glad it's translating!

On 12/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, moonlight. said:

Hi!

Wow..

Your banners are beautiful. Well, let's be real all your work is beautiful but as someone who can't create a banner to save my life, I'm in utter awe.

I love that 'Devil's Wager' signature too. The colours, the font.. just perfection.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thank you!! I think banners and sigs are really my go to to be honest! Give me a sweet rectangle over a square any day!

On 12/24/2019 at 11:09 AM, matcha said:

I adore all of these and I don't know where to look first!! Your colors are absolutely gorgeous (especially adore the Raine image and your first banner) and your icons look like beautiful paintings. Every part of all of the graphics are interesting to look at. I just cannot say enough amazing things! Cannot wait to see what else you come up with ❤️ 

Ahh thank you, you're so sweet!! I'm sometimes a little scared that my colouring gets repetitive, but I try my best to push into different directions!

hello, hello, my name is mafee, it's very nice to meet you! i absolutely love your gallery - the colours in your graphics are all so vibrant and beautiful. the blend is absolutely gorgeous and i am in love with your first two banners!

i really look forward to seeing more of your work! :loves:

On 2/1/2020 at 9:18 AM, suga. said:

hello, hello, my name is mafee, it's very nice to meet you! i absolutely love your gallery - the colours in your graphics are all so vibrant and beautiful. the blend is absolutely gorgeous and i am in love with your first two banners!

i really look forward to seeing more of your work! :loves:

Hi Mafee!

Thank you so much! I love working with colours (hence why the b&w challenge was so hard for me!), so it's good to hear that I'm okay at them! 

oh this gallery is so pretty! Those stock icons are my favourite, the colours are gorgeous and the composition is so simplistic but works so well. 

Those banners!!!! The stock use again in the "cracked armour" and "only human" is wonderful - definitely keep experimenting with black and white and stock photography - it suits your style really well. 

This is such a lovely collection of graphics. The Gravity banner is my favorite, but really... all of them are good. Also, I love your colorization so much that I wish there was more to see in that category. I'm so glad I stopped by your gallery, it's a sight for sore eyes. 

On 5/5/2020 at 7:38 AM, beyond the rain said:

oh this gallery is so pretty! Those stock icons are my favourite, the colours are gorgeous and the composition is so simplistic but works so well. 

Those banners!!!! The stock use again in the "cracked armour" and "only human" is wonderful - definitely keep experimenting with black and white and stock photography - it suits your style really well. 

Thank you so much! Icons are the bane of my existence, so I'm glad they at least end up looking decent!! 😄 

And thank you! I do love working in b&w - I always find it really satisfying. 

On 6/4/2020 at 5:54 AM, jusanamateur said:

This is such a lovely collection of graphics. The Gravity banner is my favorite, but really... all of them are good. Also, I love your colorization so much that I wish there was more to see in that category. I'm so glad I stopped by your gallery, it's a sight for sore eyes. 

Thank you!! And you know, I don't do colourizations very often, but maybe I'll give one another go soon, just for fun!