Lola.

A Place to Squee v.10

Please remember the following rules when "squeeing" graphics:

• do not quote/repost graphics that have already been squeed so as to save on bandwidth (not because we don't like seeing them again, but Photobucket is rather nasty in regard to bandwidth).
  • show RESPECT! so if you don't like a graphic that someone has squeed, then close your eyes and move on. If you wish to offer a certain artist critique based on a graphic you see here, you can always go to their gallery and do so there.
  • please avoid referring to promotions in this thread so as to not insult the admins. One excellent graphic made byan artist does not warrant a promotion.
  • Also avoid making too many posts that do not include graphics, but that rather only comment on already-posted graphics. The more graphics included in this thread, the better, and there certainly is no shortage of good graphics on this site to find squee-worthy.

Happy posting!

i am here to kick it off in the new thread! (also, thank you so much for the squee in the previous thread :loves:)

EdXpc8n.png

@bewitching. the composition and colouring and the text, i just, i die for gaby's work!

0JmOCbA.png

@seabear it always blows my mind how people make graphics with anime images?? and make it look so good and bright ❤️ this is so smooth, shels pls teach us

the continous banner challenge is getting some stunning entries!

sO1EAn.png

@hamylton.

YJcHc0D.png

@KaYLO REN

& this character image by @matcha is so beautiful, honestly, i'm in love with your style!!

QYXIOjN.png

Edited by hamylton.
<3
  • Thanks 1

I'm back with some new beauties to squee! Everyone's graphics lately have been out of this world! :loves:

st1F6Y.png

@Whimsical this composition is incredible and i honestly adore how creative this is. the colours are unsual but work so well together!

sRnaL8.png

s4XFqz.png

@valentine~ has really done some incredible work lately! Her blends especially are so gorgeous - their composition especially!

sl7y36.pngsqjHx5.png

sSgCi6.png

@wildest dreams. hannah literally came back to bless us with her beautiful signatures and i just, i'm so blown away by everything - how perfect the colouring is, the text, the creative composition!

&& the UC is giving us some stunning graphics to admire!

7ryqdiJ0_o.png

@JadedWraith

HXXfEhh.png

@Lola.

LTTW8JX.png

XLZ8yps.png

@violetpacifist

Thank you so much for the squee, it means a lot to me, also you posted some great graphics by other artists too..so kind and thoughtful of you

Thank you

Val xxx

Oops, back again but! I can't pass up the opportunity to squee a few more graphics!

sDsdnb.png

@hamylton. oh my god amy these COLOURS?? i am mind-blown by how incredible this is!

sDSCbe.png

@Whimsical CHELSEY !!! oh my god when i saw this i screamed on the inside, the composition?? the colouring?? this is so beautiful and just so dark and mysterious, i really really love this header ❤️

sDOW02.png

@wildest dreams. the simplicity of this signature and the colours and the text, hannah will always blow my mind with her talent ❤️ 

Edited by hamylton.
<33

mafeeeeeee you're too cute thank you for the squees ❤️ 

also those wonderland headers are stunning! 

szdhw8.gif

@hamylton. - I just about flipped out when I saw this. This is AH-MA-ZING! How did you colour this, Amy? HOowwwww?

s7CTV6.gif

@Whimsical - Chelsey came back and has been slaying us ever since. And how the hell did I *just* see your DA Digest header!?!?!? Teach me your ways, wise one.

Edited by hamylton.
<3 <3

s8CPBj.png

By @hamylton  I love the amazing comp ,  the BW in the middle, the colours, everything.

Edited by hamylton.
<33

guess who's back!

firstly, i want to echo the post above @hamylton. that chapter image is stunning. ❤️

sD44be.png

another stunning entry to the March DA Digest by @valentine~ honestly, im going to have such a hard time voting. this is so so beautiful val!

sDP80W.png@wanderedaway adore adore adore this banner, the softness and the simplicity!

sD8FGb.png

@Whimsical god when i saw this i was so blown away, i find manips so difficult and just, this is so beautiful and ethereal.

SG1xPaZ.png

@KaYLO REN kay says B&W isn't them but this is absolutely stunning. love love everything about this, the text & the composition!

kQ3rVji.png

@aurevoir came back yesterday to drop this gorgeouness on us, i'm shook by everything, especially that colouring, i'm in love. ❤️

p8RnXLb.png

by @seabear...posted so many pretties but the colors and comp on this are just wow!! so in love :loves:

ggRUTEh.png

@star crossed

THE GOLDS. :wub: I love!!! The composition is so dramatic, and the blending is exquisite as alwayyys.

GNadmEk.png

@KaYLO REN

This is genuinely the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!!! It looks so magical and wholesome. ❤️

sST5lGF.png

@niika

I don't think I'll ever not love something Niika makes! This is so softly lit and gorgeous!

6SPqSQL.png

bewitching.

This is soooo gorgeous, the colouring and composition is flawless!

• Thanks 1

d0HyQJv.png

@wildest dreams.

We love a continuous canvas, and I always love hannah's graphics. 

zy2hMf7.png

@bright spark

Look at the mix of mono with colour, and how soft and simplistic it is!!! I am obsessed. 

GNadmEk.png

@KaYLO REN

I love remus lupin, minerva mcgonagall, i love stock, and the colours used in this banner. That's all.