The Dark Arts
dreamgazer220

[Being Filled][reopened]banner for OFC/Roxanne fic

Link to place to be used: Seeking Normal (m)

Link to screencap: +boom

Text to include on graphic: just the title please 

Images to include on graphic:
CHARACTERS
Danielle Campbell as Maddy Nott: 01 | 02 | 03
Zendaya Coleman as Roxanne Weasley: 01 | 02 
Noah Centineo as Sam Garcia: 01 | 02
Cierra Ramirez as Zoe Martinez (I couldn't find a good fansite for her, so if it doesn't work to have her on the banner, that's fine)

I'm also not particularly attached to these images, so if you find others that work, that's cool.  And if Maddy/Sam could be on the same side with Roxanne on the opposite, that'd be awesome -- and if Zoe fits, then she could be on the same side as Roxanne.  

OTHER
And maybe something to do with Quidditch, too -- either goal posts, a snitch, or something like that (Maddy and Roxanne are rival captains and Seekers for Slytherin/Gryffindor, respectively). +here's (M) a Pinterest board to give you a general idea of the story better than I can describe 

Dimensions: 700x110

Additional information: 
mood-- it's got a Pride & Prejudice vibe with darker undertones, if that makes sense :ermm:
colors-- nothing bright; monochrome or dark blues or greys would be ideal 

Thank you so much in advance! :wub:

Snag ^_^ 

Just a heads up that this might take a little longer than expected (a couple more days!) So sorry about that! :loves:

Thank you for being so understanding! Sorry it took me so long, but here it is:

**IMAGES REMOVED BY STAFF** 

I may be able to make some changes depending but feel free to re-open if you don't like it! Credit suga. @TDA and rehost, please!

Edited by Newt Scamander.

Ooh I do love the general feel. I'm wondering if there's a way to change the coloring a bit to make it less green? Otherwise it's lovely :happy:

Hey lovely! Unfortunately I won't be able to change the colouring to make it less it green. I'm so sorry!

Hey! Oh no :ermm: If that's the case, I'm gonna see if this can be re-opened; I'm so sorry. Thank you so much for trying though, I appreciate it :glomp:

Hi! 🙂

Before I reopen this please edit you initial request to be more specific in terms of coloring and style, thank you! 

I edited my request to try and be more specific; it's kinda hard for me to describe the mood of the story but I linked a Pinterest board that might be helpful. Thank you <3 

Okay just whoever is going to pick this up cannot use those images as they may be copyrighted, so it can only be used to get the idea what you may be looking for in the banner

Yes that’s what I figured, that’s why I went to fansites for character images ☺️

Will try this.