Sign in to follow this  
Fonzzx

[Being Filled][open][pending]Scorpius/OC story banner

Hello!!! 

I had a banner made for this fic back when it was on HPFF made by Verloren, however I can't seem to find the artist on here anymore! And I've managed to lose the original banner (thank you Photobucket 😠 ) but that's ok because I've changed one of my face claims anyway! 

On the off chance anyone could point me to the original artist as an alternative option, if I've inadvertantly broken a rule by requesting a new graphic (it would have been about 6-7 years ago to be fair!) then it would be much appreciated! 

Link to place to be used: Here (M)
Link to screencap: Uhhhhh I'm not totally sure what that means, sorry! 
Text to include on graphic: Story title is 'Brutal Love' if you want to use that, totally up to you! 
Images to include on graphic: Scorpius FC: Alex Pettyfer, Emily FC: Emily VanCamp, both fairly young please as they story is set in 7th year onwards.
Dimensions: Banner please, 700 x 110 ☺️
Additional information: (mood, colour preferences, animation, etc.) Up and down. Teenage angst. Romance and loss and grief and happiness and general feelings that go with being a young adult! The original banner was purple

Edited by Fonzzx

hi! we've changed the rules recently and you do not need to ask for permission to change the banner if it's been used for at least 4 weeks, so you're good!:D 

however, we have a new form so please edit the request using the form you can find here+ and I will open the request for you! 

Edits made, thank you for the heads up! 

Hi ❤️ are you still working on this?